National Football League 2015

:rolleyes: fuck off you gimp.

You going to cry now?

No, gimp.

Could still be in Tyrone’s hands next week with Kerry losing to Monaghan.

Leitrim beat Carlow by 9 in Div 4

That’s a superb win for Monaghan. Shows what can be achieved when a team decides to abstain from from punching the opposition or pushing them head first into advertising hoardings.

The loser in the Tyrone Kerry game next week look set for relegation.

Where is that game?

Among the bushes.

Omagh.

Tyrone actually need to win by 2 points next weekend unless Mayo and Donegal draw In which case Tyrone just need to win.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1114781, member: 2514”]Goal from Ryan McHugh.

Looks like Div 2 for Tyrone next year.[/QUOTE]
Another long term prediction I get right.

You also said Down and Cavan had no chance of promotion. They go into the final day with a chance.

Tyrone are also not relegated yet.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1114926, member: 2514”]You also said Down and Cavan had no chance of promotion. They go into the final day with a chance.

Tyrone are also not relegated yet.[/QUOTE]
Hahahahahahahaha

You seriously think that excuse for a football team can beat Kerry when it really matters?

Don’t remember saying much about Cavan, but I’d say Down still won’t make it.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1114938, member: 273”]Hahahahahahahaha

You seriously think that excuse for a football team can beat Kerry when it really matters?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think they will. Tyrone struggle with breaking down their fellow Ulster teams but play better against teams outside Ulster.

Will you resign from the forum if they do?

What a gobshite

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1114956, member: 2514”]Yes, I think they will. Tyrone struggle with breaking down their fellow Ulster teams but play better against teams outside Ulster.

Will you resign from the forum if they do?[/QUOTE]

A resignation counts for sweet fuck all if you come back under a different username you gimp

Most posts on the thread, number of matches attended - 0

:rolleyes:

I was listening to all the shite talk over the last few days about how gaelic football is in trouble because of a couple of shit matches and that the rules should be changed to stop this. What a load of shite? If they want to stop the ultra defensive tactics employed by certain teams then what needs to happen is that the Managers of the other teams need to come up with a tactic of getting around it, if that means the forwards have to be more accurate from further out so be it or what ever the tactic maybe. This happens in every sport where certain teams play a certain and it is part of the sport to find a way to break that.