National Football League 2015

Donegal look on another level to Cork and should be about 9 points up.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1122169, member: 367”]see that’s the thing about it… Cork arent even taking this seriously and if they put their mind to it O"Neill and co can make shit of that so called defense with direct ball… if this team got their act together at all they’d do damage.
Donegal for all their bluster, energy, third man tackles and total dominace of possession are only a point up, Cork are waltzing around the pitch having the craic and will probably still win[/QUOTE]
I dunno will they win, but they are strolling around the place alright.

I think that might them flat out.

Donegal are a pity, its like the kid who is studying all day but will still only get a C in the exam, all this effort for nothing , its level now and if Cork were anyway clued in they’d have tacked on an extra few points
why is this game in croke?. id say there’s about 2.5k watching it, would a neutral venue like Doonbeg or somewhere been more appropriate?

McFadden playing very deep.

To suit Dublin

grand put the dublin game there and play this somewhere else

That wouldn’t suit their agenda. Dublin is the only one who matter here, the rest can just fall in.

:smiley:
what a fucking goal

Donegal should just pack it in really

Fantastic opportunism from O’Neill, a class apart from the rest of the Cork so called forwards.

Class, but a beautiful finish from Hurley too.

The Donegal full backline don’t look too interested/rampantly exposed.

Still a nice finish though. Compared to that one from McBrearty for example, good block by O’Halloran.

True, Donegal have made shite of two good goal chances now.

Did Shields strain his vagina or something?

The Donegal full back line :o :smiley:

Colm O Neill :clap:

Donegal may stick to what they know, can’t defend for shit without all the men back

They may bring back the fat fella too. I suspect two massive ramming are in store for Ulster football in HQ before the day is out.

237 hand passes for Cork :o

That was a shit game, played with zero intensity.