National Football League 2015

Billy Joe Padden thinks it will be very difficult for Derry to get back into the game as Donegal defend so well when in front. Despite the fact that they just left Eoin Bradley all alone on the edge of the square a mere 2 minutes ago.

hadnā€™t a clue. cant read your mind. perhaps he missed one in another game.

Iā€™ve seen about 15 minutes of action here and Duffy has completely rode Derry.

Derry could be rightly pusses off with Marty. Bradley clearly fouled there.

How can you say that? He was largely wasteful in first half.

The GAA is littered with Mayo analysts and co commentators - Liam McHale and Billy Joe Padden tonight, Martin Carney, David Brady and Kevin McStay. All offering their nuggets of wisdom. Hardly a county in the country with as many.

im watching it rudi
Derry could be ahead but they are somewhat overplayin this very laboured handpassing game in front of goal
they look beat here now at 1 13 to 012 with 10 to go
its a decent game
Donegal arent lacking in motivation hereā€¦ im impressed

And not one of them worth a shite.

Duffy reffing the two teams with different sets of rules here.

puke football now
rugby league style short handpasing and huge hits
and after a period of puke , donegal scoreā€¦ it can be fucking awful to watch but there you go

1 14 to 0 12

you would swear they were top of the roll of honour they offer their wisdom so much. they nearly have an analyst for every all Ireland final they fucked up

Lavery and Hughes off for Conall McCann and Shea McGuigan. Thought they both did pretty well tonight, Oā€™Neill has been disappointing as well.

Allianz Football League Division IV Result: Waterford 0-14 Wicklow 0-10

Donegal overall must be happy. It was out up to them and they responded. Some important players looking good in important positions as well.
They have plenty men that can kick points, it makes them a very dangerous team.

Mattie Donnelly black carded.

Itā€™s funny when I said he did this a few times in the past you and others disagreed.

Ya Tyrone are definitely better up front that Cork. 7 points in 44 mins. :smiley:

Other game looked far superior.

Cathal McCarron slipped inside the Monaghan man very easily there.

No, I didnā€™t and of course you canā€™t prove it. In fact you disagreed with me when I said it about the Dublin Monaghan game and I will have no problem digging up a post proving that, you bullshitter.

Louth are fucked

Allianz Football League Division III Result: Fermanagh 0-16 Louth 0-7