National Football League 2015

Ya but disagreed when he was the same to Cork. You only notice when it affects an Ulster team. It shows your bias.
You are the Marty Duffy of the site. One rule for you, another for everyone else. Joker

Tyrone are shit.

Tyrone being cleaned out in the middle of the pitch.

Jap Finlay is a class act, out fucking standing :clap:

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1083955, member: 273”]Ya but disagreed when he was the same to Cork. You only notice when it affects an Ulster team. It shows your bias.
You are the Marty Duffy of the site. One rule for you, another for everyone else. Joker

Tyrone are shit.[/QUOTE]

Ya but.

Show me the post where I said it or fuck off

Ronan O Neill looks fat and shit.

It must be fucking horrible to play against any one of Monaghan, Cavan, Donegal and Armagh, as anti football as you’ll come across.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1083960, member: 2533”]Ya but.

Show me the post where I said it or fuck off[/QUOTE]
I thought you were going to pull it out? :D:D:D Off with ya.
You’re fucked.
It’s time to revert to Div 3 Armagh. The teams from the republic side ofUlster are clearly superior these days. Just deal with it. probably something to do with more real Irishmen in those counties.

Another stunning score from Mone, the best wing back in the game.

Dessie Mone is even firing over points from 40 yards on the run :o

Mickey Harte needs to take a holiday, this is embarrassing.

As usual. They wouldn’t beat a good club team from Cork, Dublin or Kerry.

Some score form Morgan 50 yards out against the breeze.

This is pathetically easy, even Stephen Gollogolllllly has scored a goal now :eek:

Kieran Hughes is a real powerful power forward for the power.

38 mins without a score. FFS.

Great goal. Fuck me Tyrone are awful.

Colm Cavanagh has left the reservation, if ever a sending off was coming, it was that one.

Hard to work out why Tyrone switched from letting direct early ball into Cavanagh and McKenna when it was reaping great dividends in the first half to running the ball into a Monaghan wall.

Because they’re playing into a hailstorm for the second half?

1. The conditions I’d say
  2. They have no plan B
  3. They are dumb.
  4. They have loads of average IC footballers who look like they still think it’s a game from 10 years ago. They are not fit enough.

Ah its a pity Finlay isnt 10 years younger, he would make such a huge difference on the 40 for this Monaghan team because as it stands, its one of the only things really holding them back.

That was a thumping, a collapse of epic proportions. Cleaned out in the middle of the pitch and then running into ambushes everywhere.

Only really McCurry and McNamee can come out with any credit. Some bizarre substitutions and tactics employed from Harte on the sideline. Harte seems to be at a complete loss in how to unlock teams that pack players behind the ball, Tyrone constantly run the ball into a wall, get smothered and are then exposed on the break. We need to either be much more patient on the ball or let it in long and at least have our defence in their rightful positions if it breaks down, the naivety at which we run into challenges is frustrating. The changes Harte made showed a complete lack of awareness to where the team is failing, Lavery and Hughes were at least getting on the ball in the middle of the pitch. Niall McKenna was at least winning ball in the full forward when it went into him. Mattie Donnelly is a key player for us but his discipline is poor and he really needs to stop picking up needless cards. Colm Cavanagh also needs to work on his tackling as he is a card magnet. Think Sean Cavanagh’s reputation went before him tonight as he got nothing out of Hughes.

Monaghan looked good but big Dick is done.

Not really too much to change in personnel for the next game, it’s really frustrating as when we do play direct we look a good team.

A lot of definitive calls being made here on the 31st of January.