National Football League 2015

I should have added unless it’s done twice.

Proper game this. :clap:

That pass from McKeever. :clap:

I love its cathedral and city…

Armagh 0-16 Fermanagh 0-11

McKeever just edged out Murnin for my MOTM.

Absolutely nothing at stake div 3 league :smiley:
I suppose Armagh will win the AI now?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1129226, member: 273”]Absolutely nothing at stake div 3 league :smiley:
[/QUOTE]
Nothing at stake tomorrow either.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1129226, member: 273”]Absolutely nothing at stake div 3 league :smiley:
I suppose Armagh will win the AI now?[/QUOTE]

Armagh will be there or there abouts. As they showed last year, they can put it up to anyone.

why were those games played behind closed doors yesterday?
wouldnt it have been easier to play the ulster game in Pomeroy or somewhere and the Leinster game in Moate?

Totally agree.

C’mon the Mourne Men.

A black card for McKernan will see him out of the Derry game.

Am I spending €25 to watch a training session?

Am I fuck.

Mooney has some pace to him.

McKernan looks to be back playing as a sweeper.

Very poor game here, would expect both these teams to be fodder next year in Div 1.

Armagh would have wiped the floor with both these sides last night.

If only they hadn’t been relegated last year. Oh well.

Deary me, Roscommon should by 5 or 6 clear by now. Down are a pale shadow of the side they once were not so long ago.

a) Donegal and Monaghan were in Div 2 last year
b) Armagh were decimated with injuries last year

The mix in the divisions were balanced this year, the only outlier being Armagh in Div 3. There were big imbalances in last year’s leagues with Westmeath and Kildare being Div 1, Monaghan and Donegal Div 2, Louth in Div 2 etc, the same will apply for next year with Roscommon and Down being Div 1 and Tyrone, Derry, Armagh in Div 2.

Time to change to a straight 1 up, 1 down.

Roscommon are dreadful, for all the talk there has been about them coming they simply haven’t produced any quality players and they haven’t a clue how to defend - no matter how many men they pack behind the ball. They’re a bigger more physical team than Down here but they’re going to get flattened in Div 1 next year.

Haven’t big seen 3 of the games so far, I suspect only Armagh have taken these finals with any degree of seriousness. Maybe kev is right :o