National Football League 2015

He didn’t stop him from getting to the ball. You seem to be imagining that.

I’m shocked at you with regards to this matter, over the years you’ve always seemed so unbiased when it came to Ulster teams. I’m going to put this down as a once off.

Senan has been tidy out so far today, the Down defenders don’t know what to do with him at times.

Outstanding from Kilbride again, some ‘mullocker’ alright :smiley:

Black card surely.

Correct black card there.

Another smashing decision from Deegan.

If Down can break even at midfield, they’ll win this pretty handy.

The Down goalkeeper perhaps needs to work on his kickouts.

Nice to see someone bury a goal when a few points in front rather than going for the fist over the bar option.

+1. Great knock down from Shine as well.

There is surely an academic thesis, or at least a short, unacademic, smart alecky, generalising forum post to be written on the correlation between the conservative Catholic world view traditionally espoused in rural Ireland and taking a point when in a goalscoring position in Gaelic football and hurling.

I’ve a problem with broadcasters showing a little black card icon beside a team name when they’ve had a black card. It’s not important enough to be on screen for the remainder of the game.

Jesus they’re dreadful.

Delighted for John Evans and Roscommon, well earned silverware for the work gone in over there.

Rousing victory speech from the Roscommon captain.

Could we get a wind icon to indicate who has the wind? Perhaps a deeper red icon to indicate if a blood sub is being used? An icon to indicate how many substitutes each has used? An icon to indicate the amount of wides each team has hit? You could fill the whole screen with icons and confuse the viewer like those confusing road signs that were erected and almost as quickly taken down in Dublin some years ago.

What’s Jason Sherlock’s role in the Dublin backroom team?

Feng shui consultant.

Hurley could have easily caught that.

:eek:
Post reported for racism