National Football League 2015

Tyrone might be shit, but they have still reached an All-Ireland semi-final within the last two years. A lot of other counties haven’t.

They need Raymie Mulgrew back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6SKBQAZlDE

Most of my calls have been made with a few months.
If you don’t have the personnel and quality in the squad or on the line then you just don’t have it. Especially players wise, Tyrone are clearly lacking in talent

Wow. Savage contribution

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084034, member: 273”]Most of my calls have been made with a few months.
If you don’t have the personnel and quality in the squad or on the line then you just don’t have it. Especially players wise, Tyrone are clearly lacking in talent[/QUOTE]
Tyrone have more talent than at least 26 other counties. Their problem at the moment is that Mickey Harte appears to be well past his best as a manager. But Harte has built up such credit over the last 18 years in charge of Tyrone teams at minor, under-21 and senior level that he deserves to be allowed make the call himself on when he should go.

Thanks. mate. Your sum contribution to this thread is that Tyrone are shit. Yet they’ve reached an All-Ireland semi-final more recently than Cork have. If Tyrone are shit, what does that make Cork?

This will be Harte’s last year.

All set up for Peter The Great next year.

Unlucky with the draw.

But of course this is not about cork, it’s about Tyrone.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084054, member: 273”]Unlucky with the draw.

But of course this is not about cork, it’s about Tyrone.[/QUOTE]
FFS sake it’s ALWAYS about Cork for a Corkman.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084054, member: 273”]Unlucky with the draw.

But of course this is not about cork, it’s about Tyrone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah a very tough draw having to beat teams like Sligo, Tipperary, Galway, Limerick and Clare to an All Ireland quarter final.

Clare v wexford

Link for the Cork/Dublin match lads.

I revise my hope for Cork today. I saw the team this morning at a hotel for their pre match talk and food. They looked fore lorn and not very focused and very unenthusized. It could be carnage if they don’t get a good start.

Cork by 5 so.

Maurice Deegan up to his old tricks again.

Kieran O Leary looks good in No. 11 role.
Mayo look toothless enough up front.

I hope so

Anyone got the latest score in the Galway Meath match?

Have the feeling Meath are going to fuck up 4 fold

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1084298, member: 1137”]Anyone got the latest score in the Galway Meath match?

Have the feeling Meath are going to fuck up 4 fold[/QUOTE]
Galway 1-09 Meath 0-06

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1084298, member: 1137”]Anyone got the latest score in the Galway Meath match?

Galway five up.

1-09 to 0-10 now