National Gaelic Football League 2018

That was the fault of the number 6 there whose return pass was a joke. Goalie hadn’t a chance of catching it.

Shouldn’t have been there. Hadn’t the gallop to drive onto the pass. Goalies are hilarious but this guy is a real clown.

Terrible from Hampsey.

For the passage of play that it was there is no way the goalie is to blame. Number 6 fucked up that passage.

The goalie should have kicked the ball up the field and not bothered with the short passing on front of goal but that is a different talking point.

The pass was gettable but he shouldn’t have been there as he’s a very limited player of limited intelligence. Still, I hope he never changes as every kick in the hole he gets is welcomed.

Tipp throw away a 6 point lead with 15 mins to go to lose by 2

Big relegation 4 pointer in Newbridge next week.

The loser will be in serious bother, pointless and Mayo and Kerry to come.

It’s currently Kilcar 1-10 Galway 0-13

No idea how Kildare didn’t get something out of that game

They didn’t score as much as the other tea.

A big win for Galway.

Should see them safe now.

Good win (1 - 13 : 0 - 10) for Cork away to Down.

Ya Mark Collins hugely influential

Another good win for Armagh today. 8 point winners in Mullingar.

The yoyo effect of league football coming into effect again this year.

Div 1 was lopsided last year with Cavan and Roscommon out of their depth really, I think Kildare and Galway are more equipped for Div 1 football. DIv 2 last year was very competitive but looks like it’s going to be lopsided this year with Clare and Louth going to go down already.

Div 3 which was competitive last year but looks to be a big gulf in it this year. I think it’s time to change to a 1 up, 1 down structure.

Outstanding goal by Michael Quinlivan yesterday. Just watching the TG4 highlights programme here.

1 Like

The Tipperary keeper. :laughing:

There has been much talk about playing games this early in the year especially from rugby fanboys like Matt Cooper and the goys on off the ball but the quality of fare served up for this time of year in both codes has been outstanding. Really good competitive games where the result is in doubt to the end and great attendances too.

3 Likes

The Down keeper. :laughing:

Games are good because most counties take it really seriously despite the old “it’s only the league” crap.

Obviously things change by championship but every team is looking to win. Some like Dublin and maybe Galway and Tipp in hurling can afford a bit of experimenting.

Players left in Sigerson should be left off though. Fitzmaurice has already started Clifford injury woes with pure pig ignorance. 4 games in 12 days I think it is. Clowns most of these IC managers

2 Likes

Disgusting and predictable, they will ruin Clifford.