National Gaelic Football League 2018

How many county grounds have undersoil heating for example?

Mayo and Galway jerseys clashing a little.

1 Like

Have no idea.

We donā€™t need it in Ireland. Or extremely rarely so unjustified

Proper water drainage is the key

We donā€™t have torrential rainfall regularly either. Ireland has fairly moderate weather conditions in all regards.

1 Like

Shane Walsh is a lovely footballer .

On TV maybeā€¦

Shane Walsh is a different gravey

1 Like

Christ

Once again, you have disgraced yourself with ignorance.

Great finish by the Galway player for the goal.

Not true

Malahide gets less rainfall than the rest of oireland

Thereā€™s a variance of 25-33% between the East and West of the country. Thatā€™s a considerable difference.

Most of the eastern half of the country has between 750 and 1000 millimetres (mm) of rainfall in the year. Rainfall in the west generally averages between 1000 and 1250 mm. In many mountainous districts rainfall exceeds 2000mm per year. The wettest months, in almost all areas are December and January. April is the driest month generally across the country. However, in many southern parts, June is the driest. Hail and snow contribute relatively little to the precipitation measured.

1 Like

I said north and south.

East and west both in republic

Games called off for weather and you think itā€™s a mild could try and no need for drainage

You said rainfall was the same all over the country, there are considerable variances in rainfall by region.

3 Likes

You guys :joy:

1 Like

They managed to play the game in the west.

So the nordie are soft is what we are saying

Which game?

All games scheduled in the North West are off, including the Sligo Fermanagh game in Sligo.

Itā€™s the referee who decides whether the games go on or not so even your jibes are laden with unintended idiocy.

Deary me

You have had a dreadful 2018 on here

No its not. Groundsmen can declare a pitch unplayable. Thus County Board/club can make call. And often that can be at the request of management.

You see you do not understand the intricately balanced world of gaa

Iā€™m destroying all round me

2 Likes

You have about 5 or 6 of them on the go here Kev and none of them can lay a glove on you.

1 Like