National Gaelic Football League 2018

A jinnet whose presence on national media says an awful lot about modern Ireland .

2 Likes

That was a tremendously enjoyable barney in freezing conditions. But what we were watching was as real as a Russian presidential election debate. Galway will be the raspberry jam in Dublin’s scones when we take them for afternoon tea on the first day of next month. Today was this competition’s April Fools’ Day. We merely buttered them up before devouring them.

I’d be happy to leave the dirty dubs with the poxy league cup and spend the day boxing the heads off them.

In Dublin-Galway finals, Dublin box the heads off Galway and win the cup.

3 Likes
1 Like

Oooooooft

1 Like

Morto for you

1 Like

A bad day on the INTERNET for the two boys.

2 Likes

Wooly is a national treasure.

1 Like

A great bit of stuff. I walked by his restaurant over the weekend and it was packed to the gills. You’d have to be happy for him and Itzy.

Don’t think too many people are laughing after today, mate.

Sid fuck off and stop tagging me.

Just cos you have no life does not mean the rest of us can get into nonsense with you all the time

1 Like

I didn’t tag you.

I merely made a short reply to ridicule a really stupid post which looks even more stupid now.

Will Mayo turn it around for Championship?

Missing their full back line at the minute but you’d expect at least 10 of who started yesterday to start Championship when at full strength.

Ypu replied. Same thing.

Tyrone are still muck. Beating that Mayo side is hardly something to be getting excited about.

At championship pace in CP Tyrone are found wanting at the highest level and it will happen again this year

Poor Ger Cafferkey seems to get an awful lot of roastings. Was that Cafferkey who Lee Brennan waltzed by for his goal?

Yes.

He is awful, surely there must be better options in Mayo than the likes of Cafferkey and Crowe.

1 Like

I’m in agreement with this observation re: Cafferkey. Bad as he appeared yesterday he was stone useless the week before.
He must have the dirt on Rochford somehow cos’ defending ain’t keeping him in the 3 jersey.

2 Likes

Kevin Keane was also dropped off the panel I heard.

Guys his name is GerCaff