National Gaelic Football League 2018

Mayo win 0-13 to 0-12, Paddy Durcan nails a monster with the last attack of the game.

Ricey McMenamin and Brian Malone sent off after Fermanagh bench spill onto pitch to get involved unnecessarily.

Four red cards in Enniskillinā€™! :clap:

Iā€™d be looking for my money back if I witnessed that.

Kerryā€™s defence looks as wide open as ever.

How did young Clifford go?

Donā€™t know as I only followed updates from the latter stages on radio.

Itā€™s on now deferred on TG4.

Shaun Oā€™Shea at number 11 has started much, much better for Kerry than David Clifford, who looks lost after 15 minutes.

Odhran McNiallais showing why he was such a loss for Donegal last year.

Tyrone should be fined for all this shite last 5/10 mins if this game in tuamā€¦

Nathan Mullins sent off after 20 minutes for an off the ball kick. Technically correct but on the low end of the scale of the offence more petulant than genuinely dirty. Dreadfully stupid thing to get sent off for on your league debut.

Nice bit of niggle in this.

Nice bit of niggle at a lot of venues today, which is to be applauded.

2 Likes

Heard Galwayā€™s cynicism was off the charts in the last 10/15 minutes.

Very poor start for Tyrone but playing with 14 men for a very very soft red card is always going to be difficult.

Big game against Dublin next week and we need a result or we will be in big bother.

Paddy McBrearty is in his absolute prime at the moment. I doubt heā€™ll be in the running for Footballer of the Year as itā€™s hard to see Donegal really threaten for the All-Ireland, but I expect him to have a massive season.

That was some catch and point at the end of the first half

Scored a monster free seconds before it as well. In the top three forwards in the game at the moment for me.

You are the worst wum to come along here in along timeā€¦

1 Like

Not a wum, Iā€™m just calling out your partisan bias - itā€™s not the first time we have seen it.

Go away you fraudā€¦

Soon time for bath and bed timeā€¦

Away ta fuck with ya

1 Like

You should keep your mouth shut if you canā€™t take a few corrections on your inaccuracies. Itā€™s very childish behaviour from you.

Childish, a lot like this boring rebrand.

1 Like