National Gaelic Football League 2018

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

The Kerry peno was an awful decision. Kerry still have big defensive issues.

1 Like

Hon Donegal.

As i said, unbelievably boring already.

1 Like

You seem to be a master at empty, meaningless comments. I’ll leave you to them.

1 Like

yeeeehhaw!

Deferred game on here.

Cunts!

Munster football at its finest.

It wasn’t if you watch it again. He gets leg tripped.
Decent game.

Clifford was taken off after 47 minutes. He looked very raw, struggled physically and fluffed several shooting chances, though he did get into some good shooting positions and he has a quick eye for a good handpass. It will be asking a huge amount of him to step straight into the team and produce this year.

Sean O’Se sank without trace from play after scoring a couple of good points early on but is a good free taker.

Ronan Shanahan at 7 is an excellent player and should start for them in the championship.

Donegal have a core of genuinely elite players in McBrearty, McHugh, McNiallais and Murphy. They probably should have won that even playing with 14 men for most of the match. Their dressing room seemed to be a rotten place last year so if Declan Bonner can create a better atmosphere this year they could go well.

Hugh McFadden did well at midfield and Stephen McBrearty was impressive when introduced.

He did not.

Thought the Donegal no.2 was excellent. They’re a very physically imposing side when at full strength.

They’ll see that as 2 points thrown away… certainly deserved to win.

I will debate nothing with you. You aren’t all there. Signing out.

5 Likes

Remarkable restraint shown there, pity there’s not more like you

Thought the ref was harsh on Donegal. .never a penalty. .Savage seemed to throw a dig after winning free for what resulted in second last point…final point should have been a line ball for donegal instead it was a free for kerry…no. 11 for kerry looks a class free taker…Paul murphy really stepped up when needed.same old problems in fullback lime though. .was impressed with Donegal

Kerry should leave Clifford for another year . Playing lads straight out of minor is real short term thinking .

1 Like

Clifford will be burnt out by the time he’s 22. The GGA haven’t a clue how to treat young talent and only know how to flog them into the ground.

2 Likes

You did not see anything. Faldo was there ffs

2 Likes