National Hurling League 2015

[QUOTE=“downyourthroats, post: 1126150, member: 1497”]Derek McGrath presented Eamon O’Shea with a bouquet of flowers to give to Noel McGrath before the game. He also rang Noel during the week wishing him the best.

A class act:clap:[/QUOTE]
It was a mass bouquet rather than a bouquet of flowers.

In all fairness John O’Dwyers finish for the second Tipp goal on Sunday was a thing of beauty.

25 seconds in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_19WG71Evw

It was both.

Cork should throw the league go handy let waterford win bind their time

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1126205, member: 706”]Waterfords game plan won’t, I think, stay static as the team evolves. It’s designed to maximize the teams strengths - fitness, ball skills - and minimize the weaknesses - lack of physical strength, lack of confidence and a shaky full back line.

As the weaknesses diminish over time, youngsters get older and bigger and get a bit of confidence from winning games the pattern will change slowly and there will be more confidence in going one on one at the back. Already the team is less defensive than last year, fielding 5 pure forwards with an emphasis on breaking from deep.

Tipp missed a big chance to set Waterford back a year yesterday when they took the foot off the gas after 20 minutes. If they’d done us for 6 goals we’d have been back to square one.[/QUOTE]
I’m not so sure tipp took the foot off the gas. Waterford were excellent.

Cork won’t beat Waterford come summer anyway, they should try their best now.

Didn’t Tipp spend the week leading up to the game out of the country at a warm weather training camp

That may mean something or nothing. Who noes?

I don’t think Tipp had much in their legs last Sunday. They looked fairly flat and like a team that had a hard weeks training under their belts. While Waterford were excellent and deserved the win I wouldn’t be drawing too many conclusions into it

:eek:

For the record, I no how to spell nose.

How do you fancy Waterford’s chances for the championship Fagan?

Every game in Munster should be a cracker this year. Hard to predict any of them.

Munster is a lot of shadow-boxing these days. Debatable if winning it means anything.

To who, you? Players certainly want to win it.

I’m sure the players want to win, but it doesn’t say much for who is likely to win the AI anymore.

Time to do away with it alright.

+1 a Munster title isn’t worth a fuck these days

Very naive post by @flattythehurdler. There’s rarely a classic Munster championship match. Close matches, often. But largely lacking quality.

Probably best not be too hasty, the records show there’s only been 5 Munster winners of the All Ireland Hurling Championship since 2000, it is almost all they have so perhaps we could just run it off in January or something.