National Hurling League Final 2023 - KK v the Limericks

:man_shrugging:

Touch of the Tim O’Mahoney about him

Cody is nothing short of a genius getting the performances he did out of this KK group in last yrs All semi and final.

2 Likes

Its hardly growing. It was always there. Shower of cunts!

The tears you shed are delicious.

1 Like

Tears or not…Limerick have a disproportionate number of scumbag supporters.

I would have fist pumped in a Kilkenny fellas face today after Barry Nash’s goal, if I could have found one

16 Likes

Yeah see that. He’s a capable hurler and he tries, but just seems to be a bit slow in the head.

Three cheers for Ned Quinn, Cody and crew after today’s performance. Lyng and his back room crowd are in for an awful summer based on what I’ve seen from KK over the last 4 years culminating today with a “lay down and tickle my belly” performance. Failure to progress, failure to keep an eye on what the competition are doing and ultimately a " we are Kilkenny" attitude will make sure a Kilkenny man won’t lift Liam for another 10 years at least. There’s lads in Kilkenny scoffing at Cork and the the length of time since they won an AI, mostly these lads would be your big Kilkenny hurling supporter, started going to AI’s in 2000 and basing themselves in Citywest for the next 15 years, a lot of the time not even going to matches. I’ll tell you now, this Kilkenny shambles of a set up is finally being exposed but it won’t make a not of difference cos we’re Kilkenny, we’ll tradition ourselves out of this, we’ll tradition Galway, Clare, Limerick and God help us, Wexford this year on our way to glory. If we started to recognised the deficiency in our underage coaching in the morning we might have a chance in the next 10 years but sadly we are Kilkenny and there’s no chance of that.

2 Likes

Bit of a head scratcher as to what Kilkenny were even trying to do there. Barry Nash had the freedom of Cork and, aside from the 1-1 he scored, broke up a ball of KK attacks.
KKs extra man then seemed to be absolutely nowhere. Think they were using him for bodies around the middle or something. Certainly wasn’t protecting their full back line who were absolutely roasted.
Limerick love when teams go short on puckouts. They were letting the KK full back line have it and for some reason Kilkenny decided they needed a 4th man to come back as an option. Which left them a man down where it mattered.

I’m not sure what exactly was supposed to be happening. I don’t think they knew themselves.

Once Limerick reeled back the three point lead they gave them at the start the game took on an air of inevitability.

Limerick weren’t even very good. The wizards wand seemed to be broken today. Frees were awful. Gave away a couple of very sloppy scores as well.

3 Likes

Kinnerk had him young, before he could develop any bad habits like.

1 Like

That’s part of it and I don’t really mind that. It’s the type of cunt who constantly says borderline shit about the opposition players during the match that genuinely ruins the experience for a lot of people in earshot and that’s the growing element. I have watched Limerick play a good few times as a neutral and it’s definitely noticeable and growing.

I’d say 2 players from Kilkenny would start for Limerick

That happens with most successful teams tbf. Limerick are like Munster in 08. The support has quadrupled and attracted a few fools.

1 Like

Careful now

What exactly were kk at today? No pattern to it at all. Limerick were poor.

You weren’t saying that with 5 mins left against Galway last year.
Another victory for tax avoidance, sportswashing, and assaulted thuggery and general criminality.

They would need 2 years of conditioning work before getting a place. Massive gulf in power around the field

Fcuk off. Galway will bate them handy.

You’ve been promising that with a while

3 Likes