National Hurling League Final 2023 - KK v the Limericks

The Limerick v Galway game was terrible last year. It was inevitable Limerick would win and just a matter of how much.

1 Like

Sham Flan is back.

5 Likes

Good man say it like it is :laughing:

1 Like

I didn’t think Limerick were even that good at times. In the opening exchanges only Peter Casey done anything. Gillane still doesn’t that fit. Much more in lynch and hegarty.

The gulf was incredible.

He’s the same every year. It’s like he forgets how to hurl every winter and slowly remembers as the year goes on.

Limerick lads like a dog with two dicks wondering whether they can crow and crawl into the long grass at the same time. Like the maistirs son who got A’s all year announcing “sure I’ve nothing done” before every LC paper. Some kind of inbred thing I spose.

2 Likes

Wine makes you very angry

4 Likes

Gillane was good overall though. Caught a lovely ball in the lead up to Nash’s goal in the first half. Kilkenny werent able to deal with his movement. He took the goal well too after great build up play from Lynch to Flanagan. He will be disappointed with his frees. Think he missed 3 which he wont be happy with.

Flanagan loves hurling in Pairc Ui Chaoimh.

Gave an exhibition there in 2018.

1 Like

He’s a better place ball kicker.

Oh ya but still fitness wise he looks like he’ll improve bundles.

1 Like

Absolutely. Today will do him the world of good. I think he will be the HOTY this year with a bit of luck.

Claret

1 Like

You need some new material. Lay off the Claret.

3 Likes

He’ll regret those vile comments tomorrow

Does Flanagan not have the confidence to go for goals himself or is he very unselfish?

Limericks get very upset if they’re not the centre of attention. They love it.

He’s just a confident guy

Totally unselfish. All about the team.

Says the lad desperately seeking attention :joy:

8 Likes