Neil Francis

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 904680, member: 273”]Discrimination.
If you never leave Ireland you can’t be expected to understand other cultures, but homophobia an discrimination happens everywhere. It’s all the same in the seance of it being a struggle.[/quote]

kev gets on plane or the first time in his life and is now on his soapbox educating the heathens

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 904682, member: 273”]No it was not your point, you got it completely wrong, so stop jumping on gmans articulate post.

Anyone who thinks it’s easy for gay prople now is having a laugh. We are very lucky in Ireland to have confronted it very well and maturely. I can tell you we leave most other countries in our wake in terms if acceptance, tolerance and general open mindness[/quote]

Yes it was

You dirty cock sucking cunt! Where the fuck do you steamers get these links!!!

@Mark Renton , i used to know a fella called Shitstabber McGee

Adam and Even, not Adam and Steve.

I was in Pallasgreen over the past 12 months, I see what all the fuss is about.

I was in Pallasgreen over the past 12 months, I see what all the fuss is about.

What the fuck :smiley:

That happened in Limerick a while back-

these cunts will be marching down the streets next

I took as a man was grooming dogs (brushing their hair) so he could meet women to have sex with.

[quote=“Special Olympiakos, post: 904704, member: 366”]If a man makes a conscience lifestyle decision to suck cock he deserves to be flogged imo.

I’ve nothing against Gays who are born that way practising their depraved actions in private but choosing to suck cock without being genetically predisposed to such an action is a lifestyle choice akin to taking up drugs or self harming. You deserve no equal rights.

I hate being so graphic about this, but the assualt on mother nature’s ways by the incessent gay agenda being pushed at every turn has people thinking Gays are the most victimless people on earth.

Perhaps if we stop to think of what these people are doing to each other when the lights go out we might start to row back a little?[/quote]

You’d be the first fella on here to try it- you’ve clearly thought about it. I’ve met your type a hundred time over- a bully and bigot but you are really a homosexual repressing your feelings. We can meet up and talk about the process of coming out if you want?

Where did I say that? The gay knights are really looking to draw offence on here.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 904680, member: 273”]Discrimination.
If you never leave Ireland you can’t be expected to understand other cultures, but homophobia an discrimination happens everywhere. It’s all the same in the seance of it being a struggle.[/quote]

In what way are gays being discriminated against in most developed societies?

Sorry, it’s ok if some minorities are abused a small bit because it’s only a handful of people that abuse them anyway, is that it?

That Francis cunt is having the last laugh here, the ignorant cunt.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 904753, member: 1796”]What the fuck does it matter what people get up to in the privacy of their own home once it is consensual? The Irish accepted homosexuality in their society before cannon law was forced on them and our brehon laws had an amount of laws relating to homosexuality. In fact, just like early Greece and Rome, Celtic male warriors, particularly those on cattle raids, often had sex and it was practiced throughout most warrior societies… Therefore, you descend from a long line of men who had sex with other men- As for genetics :rolleyes:-

I will slightly agree with the victim part, insofar as certain sections of gay society love to be controversial and flaunt their sexuality to cause a storm. I think that is true of any group who suffered discrimination for a period tho and the more normalised and accepted these groups are by wider society such meandering disappears-[/quote]

Words of wisdom from our esteemed commissioner. :clap: Michael Sam would be proud to play in your league sir.

Stop talking to yourself about homosexuality @Sidney

You’re trying too hard buddy.

Do you really need to ask that question? You are more naive than I thought.

you didnt say anything and that’s his problem, if you are not jumping on the bandwagon here and going with the status quo you are immediately considered homophobic, yet these cunts still think that gay people need to go through a “coming out” before the are accepted… they cannot live and let live, it is very odd that in 2014 a fella has to announce to the world what his sexual orientation is , he cant be just left in peace.
as long as the likes of @caoimhaoin[/USER] and @[USER=1533]glasagusban are around this will continue, they’re the very fellas making the gay jokes with the lads in the pub and then lauding a gay fella as “brave” when he as they put it “comes out”…
The hypocricy as @caoimhaoin would say is disgusting