Neil Francis

What’s the beef with gay men being camp?

Is that a self conscious decision?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 904682, member: 273”]No it was not your point, you got it completely wrong, so stop jumping on gmans articulate post.

Anyone who thinks it’s easy for gay prople now is having a laugh. We are very lucky in Ireland to have confronted it very well and maturely. I can tell you we leave most other countries in our wake in terms if acceptance, tolerance and general open mindness[/quote]

Be quiet you steamers!

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 904726, member: 2272”]What’s the beef with gay men being camp?

Is that a self conscious decision?[/quote]
It’s an act and it is very annoying. It is attention seeking and no less a stupid character trait than annoying straight people have.

Anyway all the gay talk here for the last few weeks is quite enlightening-why anybody would get upset about whether somebody is gay or not is beyond me.

[quote=“Gman, post: 904710, member: 112”]this post actually completely points out an argument that is now running which I had in my last post but deleted it as I couldnt describe it well enough. the above is a perfect example of it (whether intentional, or a WUM I dont know, but it is the thoughts of a lot of homophobes).

People are getting completely hung up now on the actual sexual act of being gay, and for some reason, want to think about it in such a graphic sense so as to be totally opposed to it. Its a completely mind boggling argument.

there are sexual acts undertaken by hetrosexual people that I would find depraved and disgusting, but it wouldnt mean I am against hetrosexual people doing what they do or living their life as they please. why the need to judge peoples life based soley on what they might or might not do in the confines of their bed I dont know.[/quote]

Absolutely not a wind up.

Hetrosexuals who engage in depraved acts don’t march down our streets and hijack every event demanding their right to parctice these acts. They are also not demading they be accepted by general society as normal.

When it boils down to it the only difference between normal people and gay people are their sexual practices or prferences. Why the ungodly act of sodomy between two men is being promtoted as acceptable is just mind blowing to me? For me its the act thats wrong and will never be acceptable.

I accept that I am a neaandarthal in todays world because of this but I’d rather be that than an advocate of disgusting acts.

[quote=“Special Olympiakos, post: 904733, member: 366”]Absolutely not a wind up.

Hetrosexuals who engage in depraved acts don’t march down our streets and hijack every event demanding their right to parctice these acts. They are also not demading they be accepted by general society as normal.

When it boils down to it the only difference between normal people and gay people are their sexual practices or prferences. Why the ungodly act of sodomy between two men is being promtoted as acceptable is just mind blowing to me? For me its the act thats wrong and will never be acceptable.

I accept that I am a neaandarthal in todays world because of this but I’d rather be that than an advocate of disgusting acts.[/quote]

I’m not sure who is winding up who on this thread anymore.

[quote=“Special Olympiakos, post: 904733, member: 366”]Absolutely not a wind up.

I accept that I am a neaandarthal in todays world because of this but I’d rather be that than an advocate of disgusting acts.[/quote]
I wouldn’t call you a neanderthal, mate, I’d call you seriously mentally ill.

Gayhop 2014

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 904711, member: 1533”]
Ever ride a girl up the arse @Special Olympiakos?[/quote]
How do you feel about blow jobs? Ever get a BJ?

Why are you asking yourself that, bro?

A man wanting to have sex with another man is not normal.

Leviticus 20:13
[SIZE=4]If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them[/SIZE]

i think he is flirting with himself, dont ruin the momewnt for him

I was asking special Olympiakus Horsey, sorry if that was not clear for you.

[quote=“Special Olympiakos, post: 904704, member: 366”]If a man makes a conscience lifestyle decision to suck cock he deserves to be flogged imo.

I’ve nothing against Gays who are born that way practising their depraved actions in private but choosing to suck cock without being genetically predisposed to such an action is a lifestyle choice akin to taking up drugs or self harming. You deserve no equal rights.

I hate being so graphic about this, but the assualt on mother nature’s ways by the incessent gay agenda being pushed at every turn has people thinking Gays are the most victimless people on earth.

Perhaps if we stop to think of what these people are doing to each other when the lights go out we might start to row back a little?[/quote]

What the fuck does it matter what people get up to in the privacy of their own home once it is consensual? The Irish accepted homosexuality in their society before cannon law was forced on them and our brehon laws had an amount of laws relating to homosexuality. In fact, just like early Greece and Rome, Celtic male warriors, particularly those on cattle raids, often had sex and it was practiced throughout most warrior societies… Therefore, you descend from a long line of men who had sex with other men- As for genetics :rolleyes:-

I will slightly agree with the victim part, insofar as certain sections of gay society love to be controversial and flaunt their sexuality to cause a storm. I think that is true of any group who suffered discrimination for a period tho and the more normalised and accepted these groups are by wider society such meandering disappears-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3iGXA1FRyk

And a straight man grooming d0gs to have sex with a straight woman is? What the fuck is normal, pal? Historically it was accepted and as normal as breathing, in the future it most likely will be also. The goal posts for what counts as ‘normal’ are constantly shifting and you are just expressing the values you have been raised or exposed to at a particular time and place. Doesn’t make them right or wrong.

[quote=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 904743, member: 377”]Leviticus 20:13
[SIZE=4]If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them[/SIZE][/quote]
Where does that leave Zeebs and Muzza?

Is Runt from Pallasgreen?

He is from a darker place than that-

Marrying someone from Tipperary is not normal.