Nenagh

fat man

yerrah I had noithing since the breakfast in Racket Hall 8 o clock that morning and was ravenous, this was around 4 in the day

:rolleyes:

read Kev’s post, there are no such things :unsure:

They havent gone away you know

They’ve got great sporting facilities in Nenagh.

I think Seamus Morris topped the Poll in Nenagh last time out in the locals.

Ye say it like its a badge of honour for them fellas. There are virtually no, if any at all, real “RA” men alive, not to mind living in Nenagh. There are similar places down here that get the same tag, Passage, Carrigtohill, Dunmanway etc, all they are a load of fellas with Celtic jerseys, tatoo’s and/or less sense or knowledge than they should have at their age.

Alot of these places would traditionally have been strong Republican areas, but these cunts are just living off a family name or the like to create some kind of aura around themselves, and to give them their place in the community, nothing more nothing less.

Ye are very naive lads.

Mick Jones is a Nenagh man, i wouldn’t mind hearing his thoughts on the matter…

well i was talking about IRA men who were members in the past. and trust me, there are plenty of them around the Nenagh area.

Caoimhaoin has already told you that there aren’t. Please keep up noddy.

There are people like that scattered all over the country noddy, i would question their Republicaness as well though. There are exceptions of course, people who really understand what it means to be a Republican, any of those i met though never took up arms. Hanging out with drug dealing scumbags from the North and having a gun doesn’t make you a “RA” man either by the way.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 522724”]
There are people like that scattered all over the country noddy, i would question their Republicaness as well though. There are exceptions of course, people who really understand what it means to be a Republican, any of those i met though never took up arms. Hanging out with drug dealing scumbags from the North and having a gun doesn’t make you a “RA” man either by the way.[/quote]

I wasn’t talking about them and neither was noddy I’d say, the majority of these lads would now be in their late 40’s and 50’s at this stage and more than likely would only have been members in the 1980’s(that’s not saying they took up arms)…A good number of these would have spent time in London in the 1980’s as well…

those are exactly the men i was talking about

Being in the RA doesn’t make you a RA man. Remember that.

In caoimhaoin’s opinion people who are IRA men will come up and tell you on the street they are IRA men.

The IRA are all scum anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBT4ZWy6Lm4

Eh no, the exact opposite.

If i was going on your criteria for reading a post i’d be saying that the lads thinking living in London in the 80’s meant you were in the IRA. Is Puke really Scotland Yard?

of course i know they are not saying that…

What defines a “RA” man so lads, so there is no confusion over what we are discussing. i went to Ogra Sinn Fein meetings in my teens, do i qualify?

I would think that being a member of the IRA at one point in time would be handy…

How do you know though, they don’t tell anyone? Are you working off rumour and innuendo?

In my experience, 9 times out of 10, the people associated with it, or definitely those who say they are/were, are as close to being in the “RA” as someone who watches “Some Mothers Son”.

In small villages and towns it’s not hard to know who was in the RA and who was a spoofer.
There were plenty of fellas down my way who did time for the RA and were involved in various incidents over the years.