Netflix

+1 to that. No comment beyond that but grim viewing.

Did you watch the season finale yet?

Watched it last night. Was a bit Meh.

2 Likes

last night

Yeah, it was good…all set up nicely.

The whole season was fairly average this time in comparison to season 2. i know they’re probably setting it up for a belter of a 4th season but I find it fairly predictable especially when you know what it eventually leads to

There wasn’t enough Mike in season 3

Absolutely or Gus Fring

Season 2 of Last Chance U is out tomorrow

4 Likes

Week by week or dumping the full series?

Full series I would assume.

1 Like

Stranger Things 2 out at the end of October.

New crop or are they following up on old ones?

New season, new players I would assume. With Buddy and Britney still involved

Britney take much pipe off the players I wonder? She’s a nice lady but a lot of sadness behind those eyes

It’s a fucked up system, they basically do everything they can to send these lads who can barely read to college where they’ll get a free ride because they can play ball and come out with a degree at the end all going well. But they’ll still be barely able to read and have no ability to look after themselves. It’s no wonder the lads that do make it have no idea of what to do with their money and end up skint.

Yeah crazy. Wonder is this place worse though than the average as a lot of the stars of show have been turfed out if somewhere else?

I’d imagine you end up with the outcasts alright but the system is fairly standard across the board.
Ever read Friday Night Lights? Great book about the insanity of it all. Careers finished and life peaked at 17/18.

A Netflix movie coming up that could be a classic.

Pesci joins The Irishman alongside Pacino and De Niro - http://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2017/0713/889898-scorsese-theirishman/

Fake news

(Next Fri it appears)