Netflix

Thats horseshit really. Wait til you get to the end of the series and come back to us. The stick doesnt work with everyone and applying it to those who dont respond to is is foolish

Will watch the rest of it but he’s not done much wrong in the first two episodes this season anyway.

One of his coaches - white, short, baldy lad - would make a better head coach. Seems a sound skin. I’d imagine Buddy would be a nightmare to be around on a daily basis all the same.

This Reggie Yates fella is a decent documentary maker. Watching one of his episodes on White slums in Johannesburg.

1 Like

Bojack Horseman season 4 out the 8th of September

1 Like

Narcos season 3 tomorrow?

What about tonight? What can I binge watch until then?

El Chapo? Was good.

1 Like

Documentary called Cartel land is very good.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm…not sure yet. It was interesting to a certain point. Lacked something though, not sure what.

Maybe it was my sympathy or something

A surprising lack of anger.

1 Like

Russia very interesting tho…

It’s grand… Been done before but still decent. Three episodes in… Ah here, the fucking kids…Jesus.

1 Like

Ruthless.

Savage.

When is Stranger Things back, chaps? — I’ve a feeling they are going to make a bollox of it…

i have no idea if its netflix or HBO or what as i watch everything thru the Covenant add on thru Kodi but we just finished Big Little Lies and its an excellent TV series
yer won Shailene Woodley is a cracker also

They’re blackguarding Chapo here in prison.

End of October.

1 Like

Onto episodes 6 of Narcos already… Stayed up last watching 3 episodes and got a couple in after a visit to town earlier…tis daycent.

1 Like

Bojack season 4 came out the other day. Binged it in two nights. Absolutely brilliant.
Hilarious, bleak as fuck, the usual but still fresh as anything else. Episode 11 is particularly tough, with a huge reveal.
Todd gets a whole episode centred around him and it’s fantastic.
The Harvey Fierstein i Ovulate watch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Fucking outstanding television.

1 Like