Netflix

Make sure you are watching the US Netflix. Irish content is poor.

House of Cards is worth a yearā€™s subscription on its own.

Thereā€™s also a good for ESPN 30 for 30 to watch.

I recently restarted watching Arrested Development from the beginning on Netflix. A great show, one of the best comedies in recent times

ā€œSteve Holtā€

[quote=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 879798, member: 6ā€]Make sure you are watching the US Netflix. Irish content is poor.

House of Cards is worth a yearā€™s subscription on its own.

Thereā€™s also a good for ESPN 30 for 30 to watch.[/quote]

House of cards is class.
@briantinnion[/USER] @[USER=193]balbec[/USER] @[USER=686]Kinvaraā€™s Passion and me really appreciate the office politics that goes on, great show tho and really proves why one must put their career above things like health and family

I know itā€™s been mentioned but Iā€™ve only just started watching it, ā€˜House of Cardsā€™ is excellent. But mainly iā€™m coming on to say what a smouldering sexy piece of ass Spaceys wife in the show is. Just did a google and it informs me sheā€™s 47

She was the main woman in Forrest Gump.

Anyone watch BoJack Horseman?

1 Like

Neil McBeal the navy seal :laughing:

If there are any fanā€™s of Wes Anderson movies and things of that genre then you will love the second season of Bojack Horseman.

Whatā€™s season 1 like?

Worth a watch, only 12 episodes long and 20 minutes an episode. It is quite quirky and witty. I recommend it. The second season is much better and builds a lot of layers on from the first season and as I said is quite Wes Anderson-esque in its comedy/tragedy/melancholy appproach. It is very funny

1 Like

That sounds interesting.

I started watching it Friday night out of boredom and expected it to be shit. I was pleasantly surprised.

This is quite a sustained push from Big Mick and Iā€™m pleased to announce Iā€™m reversing an earlier decision and Iā€™ll give this a try over the next couple of days.

1 Like

Anyone watching Master of None on Netflix?

Couple of episodes in but it is quite quirky and funny

Watched the first one. Thought it started really well and then became a bit bland but Iā€™ll be coming back for more.

Iā€™ve watched the first two or three episodes. Itā€™s ok, itā€™s a bit like the excellent Louie but without the edge.

I have read his Anzariā€™s book, Modern Romance, much of the humour comes from that.

Master of None is fantastic. Very funny with some great social commentary.

Sons of anarchy is surprisingly entertaining.

What season are you on? It starts off great early doors but really goes to absolute shit from about season four on.