Netflix

Just finished season one. I figured it would jump the shark in season three.

Anyone watched any of the new Netflix series ā€˜The man in the high castleā€™ about an alternative ending to World War 2 where the Nazis won?

Sounds interesting.

Itā€™s an Amazon show, way to giveaway that you watch these things illegally. :cop:

1 Like

Did you ever get round to watching Bojack Horseman? Iā€™m very disappointed with the lack of talk about it on the forum

My bad so. I thought it was Netflix, and therefore iā€™d watch it through Netflix. How does that mean i watch things illegally?

Sorry I thought you meant that you had watched it and were looking for the opinions of others.

Is Amazon launching here anytime soon does anyone know?

The Netflix app has stopped working on my Samsung smart TV. Just gets to the title screen and then just seems to freeze at that. Itā€™s not a network issue as other apps are working and it doesnā€™t seem to be a Netflix issue as its working on other devices.

Anyone else experiencing same?

Noā€¦ The odd time a movie/show would stop and say something like fault 207ā€¦ What you have to do there is click into settings and exit the app through that and then open it again and itā€™s fineā€¦

Iā€™m watching manga here on it.

Plug out your tv from the mains for 5 minutes. Plug it back in again.

I just noticed ā€œa night at the Roxburyā€ is on Netflix.

Hard reset is your only man. If that doesnā€™t work uninstall & reinstall.

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve watched anything on Netflix since they blocked proxy servers. The fucking cunts.

Give braquo a try @briantinnion.

Luke Cage is shit. Some bollox that this crashed netflix last week.

The Siege of Jadotville on Netflix from 7th October

2 Likes

Itā€™s the perfect tonic if you are looking for braindead shit to numb your mind.

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m looking for.

1 Like

It will exceed your expectations!

1 Like

Just watched it,very good in fairness itā€™s an Irish mans answer to Zulu.

1 Like