Netflix

Enough of this cobra kai shite. We all watched it, we all half enjoyed it but weā€™re not proud of ourselves for pissing away our lives, because itā€™s scutter. It flirted with being scutter on purpose but ultimately failed. Scutter it remains.

Donā€™t beat yourself up, they donā€™t even know themselves

Iā€™m just gonna leave you to yourself own devices now. And itā€™s not because youā€™re very weird.

It actually is.

Thatā€™s ok

The Social Dillema
Watch it

1 Like

The wans he hog ties in his basement

Thanks to a few gentle chides way way back, I am now living rent free in this rikki chaps head :pint:

Thought it was decent watch. Christian Slater very good in it.

1 Like

Slater can be best avoided at the best of times, but the wife enjoyed S1. But I see itā€™s a completely new story and cast. Any comment on that?

We actually watched season 2 before S1. Half way through S1 but thought S2 was definitely better. Similar vibe of a woman bring taken advantage of. Slater plays the husband and he is a lawyer also so uses all his legal skills to emotionally abuse her during all the divorce proceedings. Tips her over the edge. Amanda Peet excellent as the yummy mummy wife

2 Likes

Slater is an underrated actor.

Watch Soldiers Of Fortune and then get back to me.

Go to a page on Wikipedia
False as it is we all see the same page

Go to your feed on any Social Media
Itā€™s for your eyes only, beacause youā€™re so special obvā€™s

Tech Tech Tech

Watched series 1 of Cardinal, which was ok. Series 2 is extremely mediocre.
Any point persevering?

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/tv-shows-mini-series/5266/7125?u=habanerocat

1 Like

Thanks pal. Was looking for that but couldnā€™t find it.
Howā€™s the construction?

Slow, but no major setbacks.

1 Like

Myself and the missus rewatching Breaking Bad season 5 here. Iā€™d forgotten the post-Fring series. Mother of Christ itā€™s unreal

2 Likes

This Challenger show is compelling. I remember how shocked we were at the time.

1 Like

I think itā€™s the best season, I didnā€™t care much for Frings as a character. Todd is the man!