Netflix

in fairness up until very recently there a queue of A listers wanting to working with child rapist roman polanski

I took me 2 nights to watch it. I really like it but it’s heavy as fuck and it’s definitely not for everyone, or even most people.

I made the mistake of reading the Wikipedia page for the novel afterwards and it’s basically about what I thought it is but I should have just left it ambiguous in my head. An old guy looking back on his life, Beckett style post-modern examination of his consciousness.

What did you think the dance routine was about?

Really enjoying Cobra Kai into season 2 now, William Zabka is brilliant in it. They have perfectly balanced the nostalgia of the original story and cast with the new generation. Expect to see returning cast from the second and third films in the near future. Terry Silver :clap:

Fuck knows with Kaufman! Like how it’s open to your own interpretation. I too had a read about the book which gives a more coherent ending I suppose. Left me thinking about it for days after to be honest.

I just finished it last night so I’m still thinking about it. My interpretation of the dance was that it was just the old guy killing off his young self. Or the dancers were the idealised versions of himself and the girl (better looking, more romantic, getting married etc) and the old guy realised that was always a load of bollocks.

This guy should have had a better acting career. He’s class.

1 Like

Could be. It’s interesting that he changed the ending from the book. That would have been a too easy out for Kaufman

Nearly finished Dirty John 2…was in 2 minds whether to watch it but some story would recommend

2 episodes into this Away thing with Hilary Swank, Tis grand.

Is Kingdom not the Korean thing on Netflix about zombies? A few lads here recommending kingdom so I started it.

It’s shite.

1 Like

Misogynist

Watch The Invisible Guest. It’s unreal.

Why do you hate women

Why do you hate? Women.

It’s not that one (I thought that as well and thought “what is this muck?”, apparently there’s another Kingdom)

Haven’t seen it. Ended up watching 13 Reasons Why over the last few weeks, about three years after everyone else.

Fuck me what a load of absolute scutter.

1 Like

Cobra Kai is great. Easy watching

2 shows called kingdom, one a Korean zombie thing,one a MMA thing. Both are very good imo

1 Like

Do you even know any wimmin??

No, quite frankly I’m not sure what a wimmin is