Netflix

A bit much?

Hope you finding it?

So far so good. Mrs Mac has taken over Netflix with The Queens Gambit so only 3 episodes in. Will be coming back to it next week though

Gillian Anderson is unreal as Maggie Thatcher in the crown

3 Likes

Is that any good?

Queens Gambit is excellent

5 Likes

Queens Gambit? Itā€™s mildly addictive and I donā€™t know why. Didnā€™t expect it to be

1 Like

Caliphate is a belter of a show. Schweden looks a bit shit

1 Like

Sheā€™s some actress. I watched the fall lately, didnā€™t think it was much good, but anderson was superb in it.

1 Like

Itā€™s about a young wan batin the piss out of a hape of aul lads at chess. Wouldnā€™t be for the cynically minded. Youā€™ll love it.

4 Likes

A bit much is right. She seemed to love the limelight did RBG.

1 Like

Florence Nightingale, Mother Theresa and Catherine the great are only trotting after her shur

If she had done the decent thing and retired at a reasonable age Trump wouldnā€™t have been able to load the Supreme Court with more conservatives.

I think she was too fond of the limelight to do that.

Queens Gambit is best thing to hit TV this year. Iā€™m four episodes into it, itā€™s brilliant

1 Like

Mosul
Have just watched the first half.
It is a stunning film. Up there so far with the very best war films ever made.
Highly highly recommended.
Not for the faint hearted.

1 Like

Honrale call. Serious watching Caliphate.

Just finished it this evening, itā€™s decent although definitely not the best thing Iā€™ve seen this year (Stateless gets that accolade)

I was surprised when I googled yer wan and discovered itā€™s entirely fictional, you get used to these dramas being based on real stories.

S4 of The Crown was the best TV made by anyone since Yes Prime Minister. Iā€™ve never seen anything like it. An absolute Triumph :clap: :clap:

Itā€™s tapered off slightly now alright. Episode 5 was a drag. Far too much chess talk