Netflix

Thereā€™s a bit much going on for a nine year old

Watched wild rose last night ā€¦enjoyable watch ā€¦Glasgow looks such a grim spot though ā€¦

14 year old was what I read.

I read nine :man_facepalming:
There are fairly adult themes anyhow

Umbrella Academy has them as well - Iā€™d say Last Kingdom is less adult themed than that to be honest

Sabrina was fine tho I only saw a bit of it.
Stranger things.
Anne with an E would be perfect for her.

@backinatracksuit - Atypical is another. Some adult themes but no riding.

Am I wrong in thinking thereā€™s borderline rape scenes? I could be mixing up the books with the screen version

yeah, youā€™re right, season 1 the nun one, in the barn. iā€™d completely forgotten about that.

Good catch

Umbrella academy has a bit of violence but itā€™s not at all adult themed, perfect for young teens, like stranger things

Weā€™ve seen Atypical @Thomas_Brady, essential viewing in my workplace

1 Like

Anne with an E is more innocent type stuff but perfect for a girl her age and family.

Canā€™t think of anything elseā€¦ Something like Riverdale.

Cobra Kai, easily

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a big call.

Good ending to be fair.

Sheā€™d be too advanced for itā€¦ thatā€™s for lads trying to relive their youth :raised_hand:

2 Likes

:joy:

Hell yeah

Lads, Bojack Horseman, talk to me. How long have you fellas known about this thing?

2 Likes

Big Mick I think it was recommended it highly a while back.

1 Like

Modern Family on Netflix. Handy one to watch with the young ones where some humour goes over their head.

Cobra Kai my young fella loved too having been well versed in the ways of Myagi

Stranger Things definitely next up if sheā€™s not seen but enjoyed Umbrella Academy

1 Like

Its been well touted on here. Season one and two are ok. Th rest is up there with the greatest TV ever made

2 Likes