Netflix

Your reputation as a film critic is about to be tested here.

Iā€™m on a serious binge. Just after watching the episode with Bojackā€™s coffin-side oration at his motherā€™s funeral. Iā€™ve never seen television like that before.

2 Likes

Its grounbreaking on many levels

1 Like

Ye got the best LOI manager in Johnny CšŸ‘Œ and he expects a lot but gives more back

Bojack might be the best tv series Iā€™ve ever watched. It is hilarious and brutal in equal measure.

2 Likes

+1. Simply unraleable television.

That episode, the underwater episode and the one in the last season where there are multiple Princess Carolyns are amazing.

The silence since this post is deafening ā€¦

1 Like

I just finished Season 4 of The Crown. Itā€™s a great show. Itā€™s like a Social History of Britain. Gillian Anderson gives an extraordinary performance as Thatcher. Iā€™ve had a soft horn for Gillian since The X Files and The Fall. Her Thatcher performance while brilliant has killed that horn stone dead.

6 Likes

X-Files mate

2 Likes

It reminds me of a Wes Anderson movie. Equal parts zany equal parts tragic. There are some really iconic episodes and storylines in it

Just finished it last night. Series 6 was probably the least funny of them all but I think on balance theyā€™ve ended it well. They avoided selling out completely and just giving the fans what they want, like what went wrong in the last series of Breaking Bad. Diana is never going to be a very happy person and theyā€™ve made her fat but sheā€™s going to be ok, hopefully. I donā€™t think she should have gone on the meds but she doesnā€™t seem to care about her weight so whatever. Bojackā€¦ I think Bojack will get by. He had mostly sorted himself out even before his final binge, that was just a flip in bad circumstances. But heā€™s lost Hollyhock forever.

Iā€™ll miss Bojack, heā€™s not that bad a lad. I could nearly start it all over again. Iā€™m sure that thereā€™s a lot I missed.

2 Likes

Apologies for delay in affirming your status as a Valued film criticā€¦
It was well received to the point of seeking out films like thisā€¦

Thanks for the recommendation, can you add me to your mailing list?

1 Like

Lupin looks like great fun

1 Like

Might give it a go. Watched the first episode of Queens Gambit tonight, ā€˜ā€˜twas good.

I thought the Queenā€™s Gambit was a very enjoyable series.

3 Likes

Qg is outstanding

Queens Gambit is splendid

Bitch never gave Shaibel the tenner back.

5 Likes

Wont say much but it was a black Mark against her