Netflix

Iā€™ve seen an episode or two, Iā€™ve said it before I like an auld show that is only 20-30 mins per episode, most Netflix serieseses require serious time investment.

Shades of After Life or The End of the F*ing World about it, but not as funny as I thought it would be so far.

I donā€™t k ow if this was put up before here but Operation Odessa. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t, no. I might have mentioned it if I felt it merited a brief review.
Have you watched it yourself?

Itā€™s nothing short of beautiful Boxtyeater. I predict that youā€™ll love it

Whoa! Whoaā€¦Iā€™ve seen this years ago, Ricky Gervais etc., Top notch in fairness.

1 Like

Shur watch it again just to humour me

Anyone on here watch How To Get Away With Murder? Think it aired in US a couple of years ago.

Time to clean the basement? edit I thought you were @myboyblue . apologies

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Itā€™s awful.

Seriously?

Yknow, I know youā€™ve accused me and Mac of being murderers there, but I still think the part that hurts the most is that you think Iā€™d have a fucking horse as my avatar.

Yes ā€¦ it starts with potential but turns to scutter rapidly.

Are you looking for something to watch with the mrs?

Have a bunch of stuff on the list to watch and this was one of them. Been watching Schitts Creek with Mrs Mac too but its getting tiresome so will likely give up on it.

have you tried the good place?

Schitts Creek is pure scutter. Not a bit funny. Gave it two seasons and gladly gave it up.

2 Likes

Pile of gash

1 Like

Give me the gist of it. Ted Dansons big head is already putting me off

Waste of space gets sent to heaven but all is not as it seems. Itā€™s actually quite good and youā€™ll know very quickly if itā€™s for you.

Lots of mentions of Blake bortles too

1 Like

Wanted isnā€™t a bad option to watch with the life partner. About two Australian lassies on the run from corrupt cops. Gets a little far fetched as it progresses but entertaining enough. Three seasons.

1 Like