Netflix

Watching The Americans on Amazon Prime. Decent enough.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t imagine watching more than one season of something I didnā€™t really really like. How would ye start into the second series having not loved the first?

Excellent series. Lovely feel to it.

1 Like

I watched a few seasons of it when on late night RTƉ and enjoyed it. Might go back and watch the rest.

I stuck at Breaking bad as people said it got better. It did.

Yeah I can understand that with a really highly rated series like that. Fellas watching 3 or 4 series of unknown shite on Netflix and then giving out about it though. Surely lifeā€™s too short :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What are the thoughts on Succession? 5 episodes in and Iā€™m enjoying it so far.

Iā€™m watching series 6 of vikings. The first 4 seasons were top class but Iā€™m watching the last 2 out of stubbornness

1 Like

I could not take to it and dropped it.

Itā€™s brilliant.

Itā€™s excellent. 2nd season not as good as the first one though but still good.

1 Like

Poor enough , low brow type of stuff.

1 Like

Good but predictable enough with rinse and repeat storylines. The auld lad is very good though, the music kept me watching when I struggled early but it gets really good.

1 Like

Tom is brilliant.

Heā€™s like a real life @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

Thinking heā€™s playing 3D chess when theyā€™re all laughing into their sleeves at his naff clothes.

Unreal show, brilliant. Macaulay Culkins brother is a great character in it.

1 Like

Just started watching The Serpent there on BBC iPlayer. What a horrible cunt of a man/wife/friends.

1 Like

Perdida
Itā€™s more than dacent

Beast of a human. Was surprised hadnā€™t heard of him given his misdeeds.

1 Like

TV show or movie? Quick Google says thereā€™s both