Netflix

Itā€™s like a mills and boon job. Wait till you get to the episode where they do nothing but riding. You might get the hop yourself after it

1 Like

There are some unreal episodes ahead of you. Thereā€™s a new CEO around season 3 and he really kicks it on a notch. Fantastic character

1 Like

Steven Toast? Heā€™s unreal

He just kicks it up another notch altogether.

ā€œWell, Iā€™m the bossā€¦ Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourneā€¦ Identity. Erā€¦ Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?ā€

1 Like

Itā€™s not on Netflix but everyone needs to watch Letterkenny. Itā€™s un rale. Itā€™s on @Copper_pipeā€™s IPTVflix

God damn these electric sex pants

1 Like

Matt Berry is great.

IT Crowd
Darkplace
Toast of London
What we do in the shadows

All class

5 Likes

Iā€™ve just watched the one with the burning bra

Darkplace is fantastic.

:raising_hand_man:t3:

Was watching the football on the laptop one night and the Mrs was watching this. Loads of riding in it. It gets women in the mood I found out

Please God thereā€™ll be more of the same in season two

watch Kursk there ladsā€¦
the acting at the start is a bit daft but my fucking god what happened in that sub was incredibleā€¦
these scenes there when the lads are hanging onā€¦

Big Little Lies ( not on Netflix) but itā€™s the job for that
first series of that is brilliant btw

Started watching Black Earth Rising on Netflix - BBC drama from a couple of years back. Surprised it didnā€™t get much hype at the time, three episodes in and it is excellent.

1 Like

Missus is bet into a show called Blown Away, a glass-blowing reality tv show.

Sheā€™s thinking of taking up glass blowing. I made no comment when she said that.

What were you thinking?

@glasagusban

1 Like

Finished this earlier. 8 episodes in total. Couldnā€™t recommend it highly enough, surprised it didnā€™t get more hype at the time.

1 Like

Lupin is a grand oul show.

5 Likes

This started on RTƉ last Monday. The second episode is tonight at 9pm. I enjoyed the first episode

1 Like