Netflix

The Miguel Martinez episode is excellent. Awful story from Texas in 1991 - triple murder, intriguing though.

Really crazy stuff, watched it last night, thankfully he’s off death row.

Call my agent has been recommended to me. Might give it a dig next week. I’m watching the serpent at the moment but by God its not pleasant relaxing escapism that’s for sure. Three nastiest people I’ve ever seen on telly.

1 Like

Watched Innocent Moves also known as The Search for Bobby Fisher. Its harmless feel good fluff about a young chess prodigy. It’s a true story. The missus described it as something like a chess version of the karate kid! 6/10 grand for a Sunday evening. Worth watching for Ben Kingsleys weird efford at an Irish accent for no apparant reason.

Finished season 2 of Unforgotten last night, highly recommend

1 Like

Finished Fauda series three the other night. Doron will be disappointed the way it finished up.

3 Likes

He was doing ok in season 2.

It’s very good surprisingly watchable over ten episodes. Knew all the names but fuck all about the nitty gritty.
All I knew was Hitler had only got one ball, Goering had two but they were small, Himmler had something similar and poor old Goebells had no balls at all

Bonkers. Funny guys.

1 Like

This is a really really good show

2 Likes

Enjoyed it, its actually very good.

1 Like

Summer of Rockets is an enjoyable series, I’ve gone through 5 episodes and will motor on.
Set in the UK of the late 50’s it has the usual content, dodgy aristocrats and politicians, class divisions, crackpots and nicely strung together. 8.68/10.

2 Likes

Finished this last night. Didn’t know the outcome so kept going to the end.

The 2 dumb cops kept going on about this fucking shoe. This lad has stopped someone on the road, dragged them out of their seat and shot them twice. He had no interest in covering his tracks. Tens of crimes later and they’re still obsessed with this fucking shoe.

One crime up in San Fran and their cops had a name pretty quickly and these fucking clowns wanted to keep his name private over the weekend cos they wanted a few days to catch him. They had over a year to catch the cunt.

Useless cunts the pair of them.

1 Like

Sputnik is pretty good. Worth a watch.

Cheat on Netflix. 4 parter - ITV mystery drama. Decent. A real immediacy to it

2 Likes

Invested wasted time in that shagging show

Watched it earlier in the week it’s very good. The student in it is a brilliant character.

Watching this now. Harry Kane firing blanks in this too.

2 Likes

Mrs Nwoko roped me into Bridgerton. 2 episodes in, have to say, I don’t hate it.

Watching series one of the IT crowd. Very funny and remarkably authentic in its portrayal of IT professionals.

1 Like

The White Tiger. Recommended.