Netflix

I haven’t watched the Cecil hotel thing. I’ve no doubt it could have been an enjoyable 60 to 90 minute documentary but as usual Nwtflix dragged 4 episodes out of it and flogged it to death.

3 Likes

First season is particularly good

2 Likes

Agreed. @Big_Dan_Campbell

1 Like

Rays woman is a cracker alright. Season 3 is poor when compared with seasons one and two, you are in for a treat.

All the characters were great apart from McGregor’s. Looking forward to the others. Do I need to watch 1 first or are they all independent of each other?

There is some minor links between season one and two but nothing which would cause you to miss anything. Lou Solverson is the granddad and minor character in season one is one of the main character in season 2 which is set 30 or so years in the past.

All separate stories.

Is the season of Fargo on TG4 season 4. How does it compare

Weakest of the lot but still watchable

3 Likes

Season 1 is great. Billy Bob :clap:

2 Likes

They’re all good, three was the best for me. Folk will differ. You can watch them in any sequence. Not related.

1 Like

My Mrs came in while I was watching the scene in the forest after the bus crash. She didn’t realise it was a dark comedy and was wondering why I was in stitches.

1 Like

It looks good so far. British made and set in the UK. Better than some of the American crap like “Firefly Lane”.

1 Like

More of an IPTV thing, but started The Outsider last night.
Excellent so far.
The Virtues and DNA I both actually felt a bit bereft when they finished. Hope this is as good.

You certainly had a mixed bunch there.

Note that The Outside is written by Stephen King. That might prepare you for what’s to come.

I knew that. I didn’t tell herself as she won’t watch horror films. She got the idea towards the end of episode 1 but she’s on the hook now :+1:

You can give her a dose of “Firefly Lane” to humour her after that.
Be warned, it’s 10 episodes.

Fcuk that.

:rofl: Oh, she’ll hear about it off the girls…