Netflix

I have. Saw the holier than thou crew raving about it online. Worth a watch I guess but far from anything near the best I’ve seen on Netflix.

1 Like

Baptiste I thought was awful. Your man would drive you mental. Acts like he has covid

Hillbilly elegy is absolutely dreadful. Avoid.

2 Likes

To the Lake (a Russian high budget looking production) is well worth a look. Watch in Russian with English subtitles. Some episodes are a bit clunky, but there’s a couple (especially the one with the villagers) that have a quite lovely black humour.
Cc @habanerocat
This would be my next recommendation.

1 Like

Sky rojo is a nice bit of bubblegum for the eyes …tales from the whorehouse…8 episodes about 20 mins long …

Tchéky Karyo is a great actor. He’s French of Turkish origin, whatever that means.

Baptiste is a continuation of The Missing in which he injures his knee and was also recovering from a brain tumor. To me he’s carrying his right arm awkwardly as well, but I couldn’t find a reason for this.

It’s on download. Thanks…

He was in „Nikita” wasn’t he?

Nothing wrong with your memory.

external-content.duckduckgo.com

That’s a great film.

Watching an Australian political thing called Secret city at moment. Real bbc feel to it, not bad. Dewey Crowe from justified plays a shemale in it. Couldn’t believe it was him as his Kentucky accent is so good

1 Like

Is this worth a watch do ya think?

We finished Baptiste last night. Hopefully it puts an end to Mrs Hunt saying ‘Edward Stratton’ in an at first cute, but now annoying attempt at mimicking Baptiste himself.

1 Like

Yeah. V good

1 Like

What are you on about?

What the fuck?

Agreed.

1 Like

It is worth a watch. Youll go through levels of disbelief and being appalled as it goes. Bit longer than it needed to be but worth the watch

2 Likes

It is. It’s a couple of episodes too long, but the baddies are the most utterly vile people you’ll ever see on telly or on film. I hope they die roaring

1 Like