Netflix

Some lads must be watching TV full time to keep up with all these shows

Tis crazy, I cant keep up at all with my Iā€™m A Celeb, Bake Off, Strictly, and Emmerdale viewing. I dont know how they do it.

A great showā€¦ I might watch it again actually sometime in the next year.

Must be great to have the time.

Started Equinox last night. Same one from Chestnut. Anyone seen it? Looks to be similar to Dark.

The tablet under the bed I suppose

I have the dvd signed by all squad members. I purchased said dvd at the Munster Branch NFFC supporters club bash a couple of years back. Magnificent doc, my bro in law has no interest in football, watched it and loved it.

3 Likes

It was brilliant Cloughie was never the same once Taylor departed, that said he was one of a kind a true legend.

Started it but mehhhhhhh
Had a gander at 1983 so far so good

No, he wasnā€™t. Ironic that they fell out over John Robertson. They never spoke again before Taylor died in 1990. Cloughie regretted that greatly. I hope theyā€™re having great chats now in the City Ground in the sky.

1 Like

Hey leave Emmerdale alone FFS

Iā€™ve a binge coming up as it winds down here

Iā€™m honestly surprised that so many of the soaps are still going, I thought streaming services would have killed most of them off by now.

1 Like

Iā€™m watching Emmerdale for 42/3 years love it - escape from reality, couldnā€™t stomach fair city, east Enders etc- pure muck

Think soaps are familiar so will roll onšŸ¤žWeā€™ve prime, Netflix Disney plus but always revert back to the old reliables

2 Likes

Finally watched this a year later. Very good

3 Likes

Great branch I believe, good pal of mine a regular attendee at weekend bashes

Soaps are watched by the older crowd also, that wouldnā€™t be bothered with streaming boxes and the like.

1 Like

Just watched Echo in The Canyon there. Good show.

7 prisoners is a good film ā€¦

Netflix have added some great stuff the last few months. Squid games was unreal but thereā€™s another Korean series, hellbound, that has actually surpassed Squid games record breaking viewing figures. Iā€™ve watched a few episodes and itā€™s ok but squid games much better on what Iā€™ve seen so far. Also the power of the dog is a fine movie.

1 Like

Watched 14 Peaks there. Underwhelming enough

1 Like