Netflix

Ah heā€™s fucking brilliant.

Youā€™re rooting for him throughout. Thought they could have done with a bit more of him at times instead of focusing on the kids so much. The scene where heā€™s at the gym scoping out potential female recruits :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Stingray!!!

1 Like

Itā€™s only ok. Lots of ā€œcoincidencesā€

Kreese and Silver are great craic too, Danny boy is still a pain in the hole!

1 Like

Anyone see the latest Jimmy Carr Netflix special? I was never a big fan but there are a few jokes that would fit right in on TFK.

I couldnā€™t watch it, heā€™s had more cosmetic work done than Michael Jackson

He comes out with some corkers alrightā€¦ The kind you donā€™t know if you should be laughing or slightly outraged.

Carr was always pretty outrageous in terms of his jokes. He just softened it up a bit when he started getting the big TV gigs

He reminds me sometimes of a controversial Michael McIntyre. Could take him or leave him. Has connections to Ballybrown, Newtown.

Yeah, I wouldnā€™t say excellent but well worth the watch. Those cabaret style assassins :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just watched the finale. That was good mindless viewing. Nesbitt surprisingly tolerable.

Israeli / Norwegian show the Girl from Oslo (Bortfort) about a Norwegian girl kidnapped by IsIs has started well

1 Like

Is that based on the Two Sisters book?

Not sure. I donā€™t think it is

Stay Close started well, but went downhill. Lots of obvious holes and non believable story lines in the plot which your average TFK poster e.g. @Chucks_Nwoko wouldnā€™t spot.

2 Likes

The Gentlemen up on Netflix. Watched it again last night, enjoyed it more than the first watch when I thought it was only meh, the usual Guy Ritchie fare.

Much more enjoyable for whatever reason last night.

The brother bought me one of those gammy tracksuits for Xmas too which might have heightened my appreciation.

3 Likes

It was a bit shit by the end.

The serial killer genre with a twist is over done at this stage.

1 Like

Another price rise from Netflix.

I remember the days it was the same price as a pint.

Final season of After Life up.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who doesnā€™t find afterlife funny whatsoever and just sees it as a drama? Maybe itā€™s the difference between Irish and English humour.