Netflix

There isnā€™t much difference between Irish and English humour ?

More than you think Iā€™d say.

Give me an example of really funny irish comedy that the Brits wouldnt get

I think itā€™s more of a drama apart from the lunatic psychiatrist

1 Like

Mayo for Sam?

Hardy Bucks

6 Likes

Forgot about the immersion too

Itā€™s not an out-and-out sitcom to be fair. A lot of it is fairly depressing. And it is a very low-key, understated series. But there are hilarious moments, just after watching the first two episodes of season 3 there and there was a bit of episode 2 that had me in stitches.

The psychiatrist hasnā€™t made an appearance yet. :cry:

1 Like

donā€™t water it too much, you cunt

Thereā€™s fuck all. Iā€™ve even gone through top 10 lists. One that stands out is Killinaskully, and they would like that. Hardy Bucks yeah, another one. Thereā€™s plenty of differences in the humour.

1 Like

Just watched the first two myself tonight. The trip to the Swingers was fucking gas, especially about yer wan with the one good hand

1 Like

New series of This is Us @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

the show from the 90ā€™s?

That and the scene with yer man in the bath were gold. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Not funny.

2 Likes

They loves Mrs Browns Boysā€¦ and Fr Ted,

Had a good one there with the auld boy. Heā€™s able to get around Netflix alright and he finished Breaking Bad there a couple of weeks ago. Iā€™m here this weekend with him and heā€™s watching something on the TV

Me: Well ( this is how all conversations start in KK), what are you watching now?
Dad: Ah Jaysus tis brilliant, best thing ever I watched.
Me: Okay thatā€™s great, whatā€™s it called?
Dad: ā€œJimmy, call Jimmyā€.
Me: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Rocko will give a TFK hoodie to the first correct answer to what the show is actually called.

2 Likes

Still down as one of top comedies in the country regardless.

Was it @LionelRitchie or some other deviant who recommended Undercover on here? The new series is up and it is as equally bad as the previous ones. Itā€™s actually awful stuff but Iā€™m invested now so I feel I have to see where it goes. Ferry is a right eejit

3 Likes

Better call Saul

4 Likes