Netflix

Any of them Harlan Coben shows fit the bill

Anyone watched this comedy about Coach Payton? @johnnysachs @Mac I’m going in with an open mind.

I did. Harmless way to pass 90 mins.

1 Like

I didn’t enjoy it at all

1 Like

Good ol craic.

If a show isn’t cutting the mustard I just drop it. Even if it’s one where I liked the previous season. Life is too short to be spending hours watching good TV shows, never mind shit ones.

2 Likes

The latest season of Ozarks was like that,it was so bad I had to finish it.Brutal.

Making a murderer. I am still bitter to this day I watched 10 episodes. I know I shouldn’t but I lose the rag when someone recommend ot or a show “like making a murderer”. I’ve a short choreographed rant prepared and everything. I haven’t performed since the beginning of covid and maybe more zen now. We will see.

Give us a flavour of it there. Does it have a dance element to it ?

That’s the classic example of a decent series that Netflix dragged the arse out of. Tiger King another example.

Mayor of Kingstown. I thought the first episode was great. After episode three or four I thought it was getting too far fetched. By episode six I thought it was absolute shite but kept going. Then by episode ten it was indescribably bad.

1 Like

I’m zen now. Go up through this thread and you may find it. Almost 10 hours waiting for something to happen. I don’t trust recommendations from people no more.

1 Like

Agree the first tiger Kong was excellent the second was milking it

Start Up, and Kingdom, gave too much time to both, and both were shite

1 Like

The new series of Start Up dropped recently. I knew it wouldn’t be worth it but still felt compelled to watch it

I watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode ‘Get me immunity or die’. Turned it off.

Absolute rubbish.

Fantastic. Simon is a scumbag but also some operator. @Tassotti would enjoy.

I see he managed to skip the queue to get a vaccine early in Israel last year too.

1 Like

Someone pretending to be loaded, chasing women and now an amateur medic to boot.

Meets all the minimum requirements to have a successful tfk posting career

4 Likes

He needed the vaccine to travel.