Netflix

HBO Max on the rise.

Is the Witcher actually any good? I seem to remember turning it off after half an episode,but it may have been something else.

Worth sticking with if you like fantasy. Wheel of Time on Amazon Prime would be similar.

The first season can be a tad frustrating as there are timeline hops without explanation.

First ep is probably the weakest of them all in my opinion, found its stride thereafter.

1 Like

Thanks sport.

Finished the 7 episodes there.Its so fuckin ridiculous I had to finish it.

1 Like

We donā€™t often get funnies on the news but just read this.

As CNBC put it, Netflix has gone from airing ā€œSquid Gameā€ to becoming a player in it.

:grinning:

Anyone watching Archive 81?

Ronaldoā€™s girlfriend seems like a beautiful down to earth girl. Easy watch.

The tinder swindler is a good, if bizarre, watch.

Just watched it, the Dutch girl at the end is a tough cookie

2 Likes

Has anyone watched new series of the Sinner? I fear itā€™s following a similar trajectory as Fargo or something. Iā€™ll give it a lash over the weekend.

The third series was absolute horseshit. Iā€™m done with it

It was. Iā€™ll give it 2 episodes and report back.

1 Like

Episode 1 was fairly poor. Bill Pullman brooding and grimacing for 60 minutes really, speaking incoherently. The IMDB ratings are showing an uptick on previous years, but sorryā€¦iā€™m OUT.

1 Like

Fuckin bizarre ā€¦ millions and millions wasted on overpriced food and plonk ā€¦ nothing to show for it , always one step away from going brokeā€¦fraudster just to maintain the image of a certain lifestyle ā€¦what a sick weirdoā€¦ what was the story with the Swedish girl hanging out with your man and his bird ??

1 Like

Found that but strange, he was getting huge amounts of money but just spending it all

I think he only got 5 months

millions upon millions ā€¦ just to jet off here there and everywhere to be seen as flash ā€¦that was the real irony , ripping off women to get ripped off in overpriced restaurants and nightclubs ā€¦
Imagine if he rewired his brain what he could achieveā€¦ a stone cold bastard ā€¦i felt sorry for the Norwegian girl , she was easy pickings ā€¦

3 Likes

The Dutch mind the pennies.

Have you ever watched something that you think is shit after the first episode, then realise it is pure shit 3-4 episodes later but because youā€™ve gone so far you feel compelled to finish it.

Iā€™m watching an awful show at the moment called Yankee. Itā€™s terrible but I canā€™t stop now. I saw it was q series long. Figured it was 10 episodes or so. After the 6th one I checked, and thereā€™s 25 fucking episodes in the series.

Itā€™s like something a transition year student would script. The sooner Iā€™m finished it the better