Netflix

He was excellent in Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Sullys role is extremely well done by Kane Robinson. He dives into it and comes across really authentic. Serious performance from him in fairness. Jaq is similar as @dodgy_keeper was saying. As netflix shows go its very enjoyable. I must watch back the two summerhouse seasons that were done years ago.

Looking forward to the next series. Hopefully they will do another one.

1 Like

Donā€™t know how youā€™d follow the story without having seen these first

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a bang of snoop from the wire off jacq. Thereā€™s actually quite a lot of similarities with that show including totally lifted scenes (such as dushane and sully on the apartment balcony) that if you can manage to park it, makes it a great watch. Sully is ruthless - if you cross him, gone whereas Dushane looks at the bigger picture.
Who is the blonde Irish wan - donā€™t recall her from any other shows.

Oh I watched them alright. What I meant was I must watch them back again at some stage, mate.

There is alright. Iā€™d say Snoop was far more dangerous though than Jaq. Jaq had a conscience - I was never sure if Snoop from the wire did.

1 Like

As stressful a film as Iā€™ve ever watched, I was exhausted after it. Very good though.

2 Likes

Canā€™t be worse than uncut gems

3 Likes

She left the lad who sold her that nail gun a healthy tip in fairness

2 Likes

She did alright :joy:

Great film. The one take thing adds to the intensity. Graham is a fantastic actor

2 Likes

Wrong

He was a fine butcher in Fargo, managed to tame the illustrious Kirsten Dunst too

Recommended. A hard enough watch. Danish movie based on a true story about Allied mistaken bombing of a school in Copenhagen.

Great show. The fucking pitches back then :rofl:
Great interviews - Viv Anderson really was like a prototype of the modern footballer.
ā€˜Kennethā€™ Burns :laughing:

The new Jimmy savile doc is worth a watch. I was vaguely aware of what he did but the details of it are horrific. He was given an absolute heroes funeral about six months before all the truth came out. Talk about hiding in plain sight

1 Like

What an ending to Top Boy! :astonished:

4 Likes

I knowā€¦fam

Its so fucked up. Im of an age that i never heard of the cunt till the sick news came out. Saying it in plain sight. The picture the child threw of him in hospital is horrifying, an awful scene

WeCrashed surprisingly watchable. Jared Leto character gas cunt altogether. The US cult-loving gene there for all to see

Dunno does anyone watch Snowfall but episode 7 of recent season is one of funniest episodes of anything Iā€™ve watched in a while