Netflix

I don’t remember that being a comedy. Got a bit bored of it during season 3.

Only started watching this a few days ago it’s unrale say nuttin🤣

1 Like

It’s not a.comedy at all but that episode had me in stitches.

Jim’ll fix it was genuinely the best that my on telly year n the 80s, for people my age anyway. But I’m never really thought about Jimmy, seemed like a harmless oddball I suppose.
Louis Theroux exposed him as a freak, but by then he was long out of the public eye,

I wrote to Jim asking to meet the Forest team cunt never responded I was lucky in hindsight

4 Likes

Confirmation if needed that Thatcher was a cunt when she proposed him 4 (four) times for Knighthood…
He was a dirty bastard but then again he looked every inch of it.

Interviewer: What was the best decision you ever made?
Randomer: Not to write to Jim’ll fix it for a bicycle….

2 Likes

An oldie but…

Being an oddball allowed him to hide the truth to the general public. Theres no way the BBC didnt know. The fact he got looked over for knighthood for so long suggests liz was informed also

You were, forest are shit.

1 Like

Saul has dropped I see…

5 Likes

Bbc knew for decades. Johnny Rotten in his sex pistols days said it on bbc about saville and it was never aired. The clip is on YouTube somewhere

2 Likes

Avoid anatomy of a scandal on Netflix. Gave up after 3rd episode. Even the wonderful sienna couldn’t hold my attention to it

Sienna is beautiful.

3 Likes

Two great episodes of Saul :clap::clap: stuck them on for the last couple of hours of work.

1 Like

That scene in Layer Cake :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Never knew that. The pistols didnt give a fuck

Netflix in a bit of trouble perhaps? Earnings report not too pretty. Hit ceiling in terms of new subscribers, losing long time subscribers, increasing pricing further, trying to etch out new revenue by policing single use of log in passwords, likely pissing off family accounts.

Share price taking a battering.

They will end up running some ads in time. They should also reverse the block release of shows strategy to eek out more relevance from their shows and to cut down on programming spend. They’ve already made steps in that direction with splitting up block releases.

They’ve become stale in a lot of the content they produce. What could be done in 4 episodes is still being released in 8+.

You’re right, they’ll go the way of commercial TV and start introducing ads. They’ll copy other streaming services and have an ad free premium price product too.

Then they’ll have to find new ways to differentiate when other platforms like.hulu and hbo continue to gobble up market share and sports start streaming directly to the point people will want less memberships for content.

I thought they’d go the way of offering gaming through their platform as a way to change but no sign of it yet.

1 Like

Loosing 700,000 Russians due to the war didn’t help either.

And loosing $40 Billion off the share price will mean cheaper shows in future.