Netflix

Looks like the absolute nordics noodles.

Is it about rape of a teen?

Not really my thing…

Yes - and also a murder.

The usual light-hearted, irreverent content the Scandinavians do so well.

2 Likes

I actually fell asleep after first few mins, knackered last night. Will give it another whirl over xmas

Nothing says Xmas quite like a scandi rape

I gave it 40 minutes last night and found it twee aul shite

That new film Maestro is streaming on Netflix on 20 December.

Herself was watching some absolute drivel about a blind lass doing a radio broadcast in WW2. As bad as I’ve seen in a long time. The worst acting I’ve seen since that tom cruise oirish thing. She pointed out that house was in it. You know it’s really really bad if it drags him down.

It’s a good yarn if a bit ‘Allo ‘Allo Hugh Laurie is in it.

I watched the first episode last night, I’ll finish it out I reckon, tisnt bad

I enjoyed the first episode. Squid Games distracted me from going to the second. Was in the town it was set in a few years back. Short boat trip from Jersey.

Ah here, it’s absolutely dreadful. Simpering twee shite. Mills and boon meets ballykkkissangel.

:joy::joy:

Quicksand is an absolute belter of a show.
That is all you need to know

Rebel Moon is a good aul sci fi yarn.

George Lucas likes this

The Golden Hour on Netflix is worth a watch. Second episode is hard watching.

1 Like

Larry Hogan documentary?

Watched it all a few days back. It’s excellently done. They portray the general racism towards middle eastern folks in a brilliant way

1 Like

I thought the trailer looked very good but then checked rotten tomatoes and it was panned (24% approval rating or something). Yerrah I’ll give it a go regardless. You’re not the first one from here that gave it a thumbs up.

Leave the world behind is eh, interesting. Great to have a basement all the same.

2 Likes