Netflix

I thought the acting in Fauda was absolutely catmalojan and I gave up after 4 episodes.

English.

Itā€™s brilliant.

1 Like

Finished Better Call Saul there myself last night. Itā€™s an outstanding series, one of the best.

Iā€™ve a few things Iā€™d saved to My List and never watched, are The OA or Aquarius any use? May give this Line of Duty a whirl.

1 Like

Right Iā€™ll give it a go so.

Donā€™t watch the OA. You will regret it.

2 Likes

Anybody who missed Mad Men first time. Watch it on Netflix. Best show of all time for me. Plus it has January Jones :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:rollseyes:

Outstanding, except for the last episode

:laughing:
Rent free.

What?

Mad Men is far from the greatest show ever.

Itā€™s good but nothing special.

Never said it was. I said it was, for me, the best show ever. The Script. The character development. The acting. The look. The cinematography.

It gets 98% from critics and 96% audience on rotten tomatoes which is also a barometer.

And Betty Draper.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnoPasZdkAThe

Oh, Rotten Tomatoes rates it? Why didnt you say first time?

:rofl:

You donā€™t rate it pal. Thatā€™s fine. Itā€™s a TV show. Weā€™re not in third year.

I said itā€™s good - but claiming itā€™s the best of all time and quoting Rotten Tomatoes to back you up is cute.

Youā€™re right mate, itā€™s not a patch on The West Wing

Never heard of it.

Youā€™re in for a treat

I hope this gets better @farmerinthecity and @fenwaypark. Seems a decent storyline but a botched Omar Little line and some seriously hammy acting from the lead cheeky chappy geezer cop set alarm bells ringing. Iā€™d give episode 1 a 6/10 so Iā€™ll give another couple of episodes a go.

Its more a show for smarter people mate. Dont beat yourself up

The acting is poor enough I thought - good story line but nothing amazing about it. Some lads are very easily pleased. Lost interest half way through season 2.

Norsemen is good for a laugh - off the wall humour.
The Handmaidā€™s Tale is very good, very slow moving psychological thriller type show- end of last season was very annoying tho.
The Deuce is also very good.