Netflix

Itā€™s a bit like taking your first drink of alcohol bro. The first drink was a struggle but before you know it youā€™re drawn in.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjYePPvWYPU

Did anyone watch McMafia?

I saw the first episode and it looked really good but never followed it up.

Sounds shit dude.

It does, thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking.

Some amount of lads giving out shit about other peopleā€™s recommendations.

2 Likes

All in the game yo.

I watched a couple of episodes of get shorty over the weekend. Wasnā€™t expecting much but itā€™s actually not bad IMO.

Iā€™m also watching that SEAL team TV series. A real the USA is great and those dirty towel heads are a load of cunts program. They try every now and again to give it a little bit of balance which only adds to it. Itā€™s actually pretty awful, cliched shite, but I enjoy itā€™s awfulness in a way. Real chewing gum for the brain stuff.

1 Like

TV shows are the new sports teams.

stumbled upon ā€œrakeā€ a few weeks ago, its an enjoyable romp and would recommend

Gway you fucking fool whats better than it

Whatā€™s better than what?

The wire. You mongoloid

Whoā€™s talking about The Wire you cunt flap?

The lads were on about Line of Dutyā€¦ Calm the fuck down.

2 Likes

I watched about 20 minutes of this one night and wanted to end it all. Iā€™d rather eat my cock with a knife and fork than watch that again. The fucking misery.

3 Likes

You need to get woke mate.

the delicious irony is that they all forget the cult that Elizabeth moss is in

1 Like

Near the end of season 1 of Marseille. Itā€™s not great, though yer man Lucas does some amount of riding. Hornball.

Itā€™s a rubbish show.

It gets good pal. Fair hard watching though. Youā€™d have to throw on a comedy afterwards

We need a poll.