Netflix

Took me about 3 or 4 till I got hooked. Dont watch season 5.

2 Likes

Stick with it pal. Episode 2 is a good in and it keeps it’s quality for the next 3 seasons.

2 Likes

I’m taken with the banter in the first 5 minutes

I watched episode 1 of s5 and I’m not going back. Even Anthony lapaglia couldn’t save it.

1 Like

First chapter is the best. All downhill from there. If you last through the Liam Neeson one, you’re dogged.

My broadband has crashed anyway… Could do with less Neeson anyway

Enjoyed it all bar the Neeson one. The Pretend IRA lads will be seething with that one

Anyone finish the new narcos, I’m half way through. Def not as good as the others.

I’m on last episode, I agree, not as good

Good, enjoyable. If you like the coen brothers you’ll enjoy it.

The Roosevelts - An intimate history is a grand way of passing a few hours. It’s another Ken Burns PBS documentary.

I’m three episodes in and enjoying it.

2 Likes

Guilty pleasure alert

I’ve started watching, and enjoying, iZombie :eek:

True crime fans (@gilgamboa @backinatracksuit) have you watched tbe Evil Genuis show about the Brian Wells case?

Maniac is a weird, weird ass show.

In other news Adventureland is the first movie I watched on Netflix in a good while that wasn’t a massive letdown. Probably partly because I had zero expectations to begin with.

I watched it. Thought it dragged on a bit. There is a Buzzfeed unsolved episode on YouTube that covers the case just as well in 30 odd mins

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed The Bodyguard. A nice, concise 6 episode thriller. No tits in it.

1 Like

Half way through Narcos Mexico. Not too gone on it.
Not sure if it’s my tv but the narrator and music seems to be way louder than the dialogue between characters.

Great shout. Highly recommended.

Just finished better call Saul there. Great fare, although a little disappointed with season 4.

Watched Wind River this evening. Decent

3 Likes