Netflix

I’ve Amazon prime it’s a load of shit

1 Like

The new episodes of the Gilmore Girls were lovely.

1 Like

Kirk is a gas ticket.

You can now download some content and watch offline. Handy for travelling but suspect it may be restricted to Netflix original content.

Anyone watch designated survivor with kiefer Sutherland? Premise sounds reasonably interesting but lack of hype would indicate it’s shit

Seen the first two, its pretty shit.If you liked 24 you’ll probably like it.

1 Like

Never saw 24.

Thanks

It’s shit. Watched the first episode.

1 Like

Sutherland Jr is a terrible actor.

Watched it when it was on Sky a few years back. The wife loved it. It’s actually not the worst of shows

All sorts of content available for download. Apple store is dead in the water.

Is that off a US account though?

Canadian, which is roughly the same as irelands

I’ve seen a good few of em. It’s like a cross between the west wing and homeland. But a much shitter version of both. It’s not the worst thing on tv but it’s nothing exciting either. 5/10

For anyone interested the full series of shooter is now available. Good honest to goodness violence
A bit of escapism

1 Like

Giving the OA a run tonight. Looks allright. I’ll give it two episodes anyway and see from there.

How’d it go? Seems intriguing.

I seem to have gotten the US version of Netflix back. Not sure how. Had been using Unblock US but that stopped working when Netflix cracked down.

What’s this now?

I watched the first two episodes. The first one was a bit all over the gaff. But it settled down at the second episode. A bit of a slow burner. I’ll give another episode a go tomorrow and we’ll see after that.
The plot/storyline has potential. The end of episode 2 is where we finally see where it may go.
I’m trying not to give too much away here. But yeah it seems to be worth a watch