Netflix

Did you watch "Stranger things"If you did and liked it, this may be worth a look. cc. @myboyblue thatā€™s what itā€™s a bit like.

Anybody watch Black Mirror?

Shite

I did and I did. Is that the name of it though, the OA?

Yea

1 Like

I thought some of it was interesting enough, kinda makes you think especially the first series. The first episode with the pig is both fucked up and hilarious at the same time.

Agree second series was fairly shite

Hiw did that come about pal did it switch back itself?

Thats what I was reckoning, seemed to have a bang of Stranger Things off it. Thats it, Iā€™m in for a few eps.

Just be warned the first episode is tough viewing. It settles down after that

Bone tomahawk is a strange, pointless but enjoyable film.

Escapism? I like escapism

Well itā€™s not real life thatā€™s for sure. A strange western. The old timer is a funny fucker.

I have no idea. I still have Unblock US running as I use it for HBO Now or HBO Go, canā€™t remember which one I have.

I noticed I could watch Mad Men and the US Office again recently so I assumed theyā€™d just arrived in the Irish catalogue. Tried to access one of them via cellular and they were region blocked.

Iā€™m also paying for Stong VPN but donā€™t think I ever set it up properly so donā€™t think itā€™s that.

Not gonna go messing with it anyway. Happy to have it back.

EDIT: a twitter search indicates that Unblock US is working again but they arenā€™t publicising it.

1 Like

Well did you give it a gawk?

Just watched need for Speed there now. Enjoyable

The OA is excellent i thought, best show i have seen in a while.

Watched Nobel over the x-mass. Middling.

Trying French/Spanish show Cannabis now. Reasonable if standard start, hard to know where it will go.

Jesus Kev I found it fierce hard to sit through the OA. I eventually finished it out of stubbornness then interest though

Iā€™m giving Amazon Prime Video a go for a while. Only ā‚¬2.99 and it looks like they have Seinfeld. My life partner is back in work and Iā€™ll be getting through as many of those as possible tomorrow.

Calling @myboyblue

Amy decent action movie with a bit of comedy in it worth watching? Either that or a bit of scifi

Pride prejudice and zombies.