Netflix

Me and my boo like to settle down at around 9pm and watch a show most evenings. Iā€™d also get in a show of my own on the weekends - most likely when youā€™re watching EPLā€¦ itā€™s all relative mate.

I actually snorted :smile:

1 Like

Dont . ā€¦ just dont.

There is a very good documentary on the great work being done in schools.

1 Like

I wont even get started on Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

Some people are a bit insecure about the idle time they spend watching tacky, badly produced TV shows on an Internet streaming service.

Its brilliant. Im just starting the 4-parter ā€˜Pallet Legends of the Northā€™

6 Likes

Independence Day guys :heart_eyes:

1 Like

And we have know idea what it takes to get a thick cunt like that through the education system.

Is that based on the podcast?

Yes - mainly. They throw in the usual ā€˜some parts may be fictionalisedā€™.

1 Like

Great news.

Hmmmmm. Iā€™m not sure about this. Not sure about this at all, at all. It better be going in a different direction to the previous seasons.

The trailer for the Motley crue Netflix made movie The dirt is released tomorrow, have high hopes for it the booking is an unbelievable read.

https://youtu.be/-NOp5ROn1HE

1 Like

A decent yarn alright. Basically some rich shallow older burd takes advattage of a vulnerable younger man and then tries to cast him aside .

I see Coach Brown from Last Chance U had to resign due to texting a german born player that he was ā€œhis new hitlerā€

3 Likes

:clap:

Unreal bantz.

Season two of Suburra is up.

1 Like

Finished it the other day. Nowhere near as good as season 1, or the film, for me anyways.
A few things in it, where youā€™d be going ā€œarra jaysus, come on ā€¦ā€, but I suppose itā€™s dramaā€¦
It also leaves the door open for another season.

Get Me Roger Stone also worth a watch.