Netflix

Couldnā€™t find it.

11 Likes

Not out yet AFAIK

:rollseyes:

Itā€™s available, 8 episodes, :unamused:

1 Like

You can unroll your eyes now kid,I did say AFAIK :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thatā€™s an unamused face. The thoughts of having to sit through eight episodes.
Read somewhere they were thinking of cutting down to one single show, so expect repeat, repeat, scenes.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t watch it - too sad- never ending story for the parents- not a man here who didnt do similar whilst on holidays, nipping in / out checking on the babaā€™s, awful for all concerned

I think you were missing the joke mate, ā€œI couldnā€™t find itā€

1 Like

Maybe missing the joke was a double bluff.

1 Like

Maybe not,hereā€™s a better one , just banned from boards .ie rugby forum- why?,I mentioned Irelandā€™s call was embarrassing FFS

1 Like

Watched a couple of episodes. Far too drawn out.

Do they find Gerryā€™s tennis bag?

Lovely history lesson on the Algarve on episode one of the Madeleine McCann documentary

After Life with Ricky Gervais is goodā€¦about 25 mins an episode.

5 Likes

In fairness, Iā€™m as negligent a parent as youā€™ll find, but Iā€™ve been to that place with Mark Warner, and I donā€™t think Iā€™d have left kids able to walk in an unlocked ground floor flat with direct road access, mainly due to the quite considerable risk that theyā€™d walk out onto the road.
They donā€™t come across as especially likeable, even though they are living a nightmare, and your heart would bleed. I watched the first episode last night, and what really struck me was the board full of missing children that noone has ever heard of.
I find it wrong that money is still being thrown at this case mainly as they know how to leverage PR, when other equally horrific cases come and go with barely a murmur.

3 Likes

Forgot to add, this weekā€™s episode of Star Trek was very sadā€¦

It would move a Clingon to tears.

Honestly couldnā€™t watch it- itā€™s on about it now on corks red FM

Saw a review of it in Times at the weekend. It got 1 out of 5.

1 Like

Heartbreaking stuff. Left me numb for ages after.

1 Like

I suspect the mccann pr team did a hatchet job on it as they didnā€™t want it shown. Itā€™s average enough, not great, not bad. Nothing new at all so far. Bit of black humor, and most of the pria de luz expat Community look like the orange Lodge gammon of the year photoshoot.

Triple frontier is decent well worth a watch.