Netflix

Most of the rubbish you said.

2 for you??

Carry on so, I thought you were being serious

How is it rubbish?

I can understand believing the parents but absolutely ruling it out is mental.

Those dogs are very good. I would lean towards her dying in the apartment, of what or who I do not know. Just my opinion.

It’s cool mate, the edgy crew will lap it up

I never realized the mother ran out of the apartment screaming ‘abduction’ … That she refused to answer a lot of police questions and that they used money raised to pay off their mortgage… They maybe innocent but they are very strange people by all accounts… Why scupper the investigation?

2 Likes

What episode specifically talks about the dogs?

Its very hard to know what happened. One things for certain, the McCann’s reacted very differently to how you’d expect most couples to react.

Grim documentary though, Awful thing to happen, I regret watching it.

Episode 3 or 4 I think. That Brian Kennedy millionaire was dodgy as well along with his “hardman son”. Something didnt add up there for me.

I thought Brian Kennedy was gay??

It isn’t edgy mate. That’s what you don’t get. There are British diplomats who think the whole thing was very strange and question the McCanns and whole process. There are Portuguese police who strongly believe she died in there.

It really isn’t edgy. There are people who believe they are innocent and fair enough - there is really no conclusive evidence against them.

The “edgy” stuff is the Internet mentalism about them being swingers, a sex cult or selling her off.

My person opinion is that she died in the apartment. I think there’s enough to suggest that.

He owns Sale Sharks and also bid very hard to take control of Rangers just before they went bust.

https://youtu.be/EymcUI70bsI

Mad that he was so invested in a Celtic head like McCann!

1 Like

You think those people killed their own child? I couldn’t give two fucks about British diplomats or Portuguese police,

There is in me bollix enough evidence to believe they killed her, its fierce edgy, nasty to believe that of both parents though

Pity Brady wasnt around back then, pal.

1 Like

Programme was a reminder (if needed) that nothing is off limits for the tabloid press.
Was the car that the dog indicated there was blood in, only hired a few weeks after the disappearance?

Anything worth watching on Netflix folks?. This is the right thread - yeah!!.

1 Like

That’s a simplistic and moronic statement.

“You think they killed their own child”

I think it’s very possible she died accidentally in the apartment. Children die accidentally all the time, that’s sadly life. What led to that is an open question, but you are deluded to think it’s impossible.

Gerry is an Everton fan. Say no more.

Why would it matter, sure Liverpool are as Prod.

Why the fuck would they cover up the accidental death the way they did?

You are quick to believe the absolute worst, how very edgy