Netflix

Seems like he is thrown under the bus for any dodgy British army carry on at the time.

He was most definitely involved in that operation and many more besides. He was awarded a Georgeā€™s Cross retrospectively and also eulogised by RTE on Prime time last year. He was an evil bastard who got an end that befitted his life.

3 Likes

It seems to have been well known what Nairac was up to and youā€™d imagine he had the blessing from the shadowy powers that be.

1 Like

Mr neave got what was coming. it would have been no tragedy if a few more of the imperialist scum had tasted their own medicine

3 Likes

Yep

Despite the great reviews I steered clear of ā€˜orange is the new blackā€™. I thought it would be some sort of affirmative action feminist venture of obese talentless lesbians - like allison spittle, the female ghostbusters or jo brand.
I was almost entirely wrong.

Is Aquarius worth sticking with? On episode 3

Meh

up to episode 6. Hap is an awful cunt

I was on the cusp of chancing it the other night, read that it had been cancelled after 1 season (?), and elected to watch After Life instead (daycent). Iā€™m guessing the first 3 episodes are meh enough by your post?

The sort of show you could be leafing through TFK while watching, take your head up out of the phone and realise youā€™ve missed fuck all. Itā€™s not exactly addictive.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be giving it a miss so. Was only on my list because David Duchovny was in it and I thought there might be a chance of some Hank Moody moments.

Fucking legend.

1 Like

The took Californication off Netflix a while back :cry: When the time is right Iā€™m gonna absolutely binge on seasons 1-4. Itā€™s gonna be disgusting.

Had anybody watched the Adnan Syed documentary? Serial was a decent podcast

The flat earther documentary is very good. The poor deluded bastards are nuts but come across as harmless.

Deluded is right. I think @Cicero_Dandi is a flat-earther.

As a Springsteen agnostic Springsteen on Broadway is very good.

Is The Bodyguard any good?

A classic, RIP Whitney :cry: